FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Outback Steakhouse

Aussie Cheese Fries:

Caesar Salad:

Classic Cheeseburger:

My man!!!!! You nailed the burger picture!!!

We still gotta figure out what the bluriness is coming from tho...

ChampCruThick, I live in Mass but have a bunch of friends in NYC. Last time I was there those were the two spots we hit up. Walking through the pawn shop to get into Beauty & Essex is a nice touch
You have a Patrick Kane reputation in S&T. I'm down to rage, as long as there's beautiful women involved. Again, I work on the UWS but have experimented with Astoria, Greenpoint/Williamsburg, East Village, and now LES.

Girls seem to like the allure of Beauty & Essex's appearance, the whole "front" and air of mystery.

My man!!!!! You nailed the burger picture!!!

We still gotta figure out what the bluriness is coming from tho...
Thanks, brotha. Had patrons staring as I worked angles like Tyra Banks. I do plan to get the iPhone 6 which will eliminate blurry qualities in the near future.

Outback Steakhouse

Aussie Cheese Fries:

One of my guilty pleasures in life. 

My ultimate "cheap move" well...also can be called the ultimate "fat move" = if Kevin Harvick finishes top 10 in the Nascar race on  Sunday, its a free bloomin' onion on Monday, via carry out/curbside or dine in.

I call curbside to go and order a kids chicken finger, with fries, and tell them to add bacon and cheese to the fries. Then I say, "oh yeah, I'll take that free bloomin onion too" with absolutely no shame LOL

6.04 for a colossal meal, I swear the kids fingers are same size as adult, same with the fries. On my way to outback I'll slang back a half pint of Jim Beam so by the time I'm back home I'm buzzing and drooling over the smell of the food (don't worry yall its all backroads and a deserted area, not even sure why we have an Outback close)

I actually stopped doing it for the past month cause I realized just how unhealthy that was to eat late night on a Monday....and I realized I was watching Nascar on Sundays rooting for Harvick just to save 8 bucks and more than likely clog my arteries 
mean.gif
roll.gif

But....having that meal + watching Jack Bauer (24) nice and buzzed after a long *** Monday was bliss for awhile

/end rant

One of my guilty pleasures in life. 

My ultimate "cheap move" well...also can be called the ultimate "fat move" = if Kevin Harvick finishes top 10 in the Nascar race on  Sunday, its a free bloomin' onion on Monday, via carry out/curbside or dine in.

I call curbside to go and order a kids chicken finger, with fries, and tell them to add bacon and cheese to the fries. Then I say, "oh yeah, I'll take that free bloomin onion too" with absolutely no shame LOL

6.04 for a colossal meal, I swear the kids fingers are same size as adult, same with the fries. On my way to outback I'll slang back a half pint of Jim Beam so by the time I'm back home I'm buzzing and drooling over the smell of the food (don't worry yall its all backroads and a deserted area, not even sure why we have an Outback close)

I actually stopped doing it for the past month cause I realized just how unhealthy that was to eat late night on a Monday....and I realized I was watching Nascar on Sundays rooting for Harvick just to save 8 bucks and more than likely clog my arteries :smh: :rofl:  

But....having that meal + watching Jack Bauer (24) nice and buzzed after a long *** Monday was bliss for awhile

/end rant
That's savvy if anything. I read the Aussie Cheese Fries are 2,140 calories for the regular size. Got tennis, a jog, weights lined up for tonight.

Also indulged with a CoronaRita.

:lol: :lol:

What are you using now?
iPhone 5, AKA the Razr.

Might be going to SF soon brahs. Any suggestions or must stop bys? And if so should I ask for reservations now?

Thanks fam

That's savvy if anything. I read the Aussie Cheese Fries are 2,140 calories for the regular size. Got tennis, a jog, weights lined up for tonight.

Yeah 
laugh.gif
 I cut that meal out when I saw the bloomin onion ranked on worst appetizer in america health wise @ something like  3500 calories (granted I ate maybe 1/4th of it before getting full but still) and the cheese fries were 2nd or 3rd worst...

I count all my calories and ish then was blowing it all on a 5k meal @ 9pm on a Monday night 

Tennis tho
pimp.gif
...can't wait for the US Open this year, going to hit up as many matches as I can

Roast Beef Blues (roast beef, caramalized onions, horse radish, blue cheese) from Sam Lagrassas Boston,MA

Yeah :lol:  I cut that meal out when I saw the bloomin onion ranked on worst appetizer in america health wise @ something like 3500 calories (granted I ate maybe 1/4th of it before getting full but still) and the cheese fries were 2nd or 3rd worst...

I count all my calories and ish then was blowing it all on a 5k meal @ 9pm on a Monday night 

Tennis tho :pimp: ...can't wait for the US Open this year, going to hit up as many matches as I can
One of my worst food vices is half-off apps at Applebee's. I'm 185 pounds and it's not hard to put back 3 or 4 different apps after 10 PM. Always tend to go for boneless buffalo wings, quesadillas, and switch up options #3 and #4. They used to have some Oreo shake that was heavenly, but easily an absurd number of wasted calories.

Rafa is breaking my heart, man. With all the injuries accumulating. Miracle if he can play, but you know he'll try. Guess I still got Nishikori and Raonic, but it's not the same.

srs? I took this with my 4s :wow:

Serious. Is it possible something is damaged or clouding my lens in the interior?

Wanted pizza after watching TMNT :lol: Went to this spot that I was meaning to try. Size and price puts Costco's to shame. $4 for the combo and $4 for the 3 toppings. A slice measures about 9" x 12", they put it in a medium pizza box to give you an idea how big they are. Weighed like 1 pound per slice.

Last edited:
Wanted pizza after watching TMNT :lol: Went to this spot that I was meaning to try. Size and price puts Costco's to shame. $4 for the combo and $4 for the 3 toppings. A slice measures about 9" x 12", they put it in a medium pizza box to give you an idea how big they are. Weighed like 1 pound per slice.
Seniores? :nerd:

lamb over rice. I'm assuming this is a take off the famous Halal plate. Hmmm, it's doing it's job. Update: it sucked.

Last edited:
through out the week in vegas.

Oyster Bar- Oysters, panroast, double ipa

Lemongrass- Duck and BBQ pork noodle soup

Five 50 Pizza Bar- Half Forager Half Truffle pizza with Speakeasy Payback Porter

Raku- A lot of stuff lol. Duck, yellowtail cappacio, wagyu beef sashimi, bluefin tuna, foie gras bowl, green tea creme brulee, and more i cant remember.

I'm going to SF at the end of this month for 5 days (Saturday-Wednesday). Only plan is to visit and stay a night in Napa Valley but I just wanted to ask NT for suggestions since this is my first time there.

Places to visit?
Must eat restaurants (and should we get reservations now)?
Nightlife?
Where to stay (fisherman wharf area)?
Suggestions for Napa?

And any other ideas or tips you may have. Also, I heard SF public transportation is pretty good, I only plan to get a car for the trip to Napa but will I need it at all to enjoy SF?

Thanks brahs.

Gunning for the lazy bear, anyone been there?

Back
Top Bottom