FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

a lettuce wrapped burger???
cause its good
Sure, if the burger is a good burger since the lettuce isn't adding flavor.

But do you feel it is on the level of a regular burger with a bun?

That has been my only gripe about this topic. Zik saying it is just As good.

Have no prob with a lettuce wrap. Had it a few times. Not bad if you are cutting on the carbs.
Now as far as tomato goes, not a fan of them on hot sandwiches, I always get em on the side if the sandwich is hot then I throw a lil salt on em and have them separately.

Only kind of lettuce wrap I've eaten are Asian inspired. If we're talking wrapping lettuce around beef patties, issa no for me. The soggyness of the lettuce is a turn off

Have no prob with a lettuce wrap. Had it a few times. Not bad if you are cutting on the carbs.
Now as far as tomato goes, not a fan of them on hot sandwiches, I always get em on the side if the sandwich is hot then I throw a lil salt on em and have them separately.
I get why one would DO it some don't want the bread.

I just think it is 100% pure BS and disingenuous to say it is as good as a regular burger.

Keywords: "as good as."

BCD3E08C-6143-4FC8-9C6D-B949B281150E.jpeg

BD2DAE7D-4CB7-4653-9742-D50010E35E2B.jpeg

Finally made it to big mozza pop up. Line was insane. We got the first 2 sandwhiches.

what happened to ur hand????
u change ur bandaid before u started eating????
bandaids are a cesspool of germs

EDIT: sandwich looks dry as hell

Must be the phone angle why my wrist look so slim. Washed my hands and changed bandaids. Just put on the band air prior to eating (wet bandaids are a pet peeve of mine).

Sandwhich was a bit on the salty side.

Last edited:
Was the bread crisp or soft.

I hate a crunchy bread.

Soft bread >

I had it a few hours later and it was a little crunchy but I think its due to me having it hours later. Did not think that line would have been so long but then I had to leave my wife and pick up the kids. By the time we met up hours passed. I think if I had it earlier it would have been soft. Someone else posted on here they had it also, I wonder what they thought about the bread.

Sure, if the burger is a good burger since the lettuce isn't adding flavor.

But do you feel it is on the level of a regular burger with a bun?

That has been my only gripe about this topic. Zik saying it is just As good.
Deoending on the bun it isn't adding flavor either.

Back
Top Bottom