FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

so ur taste in cereal
is just as trash as ur musical taste
nice to know
You know, I understand why you have such a thought process and will even try to have compassion for why you think b/c you’ve had trash so long that you think it’s treasure. May you one day realize that **** ain’t sugar.

Anyone ever been to Morton's Steakhouse? Girlfriend's parents are taking us out there this Saturday. I'll take any recommendations that come my way.
yes
love it
42 oz porterhouse is good
any of their filet mignons
i LOVE their lobster bisque
also grab a few oyster on a half shell too
DONT waste ur money on the lobster mac n cheese though

Raffi’s

8591BC97-80A7-48D9-9BCC-A34E843476CD.jpeg

It always looks great, but that’s only on the outside. As soon as you cut into it, the inside looks dry af. The cheese on the inside doesn’t really melt into the macaroni, it just sits on top of it and looks like curds. Never gooey.

Please help.

Yeah reading now it says they change daily - will find out more when we go. Trying to rent the reserve room for my soon to be in-laws as a thank you.
it does but say u at there today
and went maybe 2 or 3 weeks later
u could end up eating the same menu as last time

It always looks great, but that’s only on the outside. As soon as you cut into it, the inside looks dry af. The cheese on the inside doesn’t really melt into the macaroni, it just sits on top of it and looks like curds. Never gooey.

Please help.

actually just made some the other day myself.

-boil pasta
-Put a layer of pasta noodles in the pan that youre going to bake in
-A touch of salt all around
-A few bits of butter all around, nothing crazy
-Add cheese all around
-Add the next layer of pasta and repeat the same steps as the first layer

Mine was a much smaller dish than the norm as it was something i made for myself so it was only two layers but on that final top layer i put a grip of cheese completely covering the top (much more than the first layer) a bit of pepper, added little bits of butter again and then pour just a very thin layer of milk and put it in the oven at 360 for about 45 minutes. Everything is cooked before it goes in the oven, so its really just melting that cheese to however you prefer it. Be careful on the salt on each layer though, can always add more after its out of the oven and on your plate if need be. I keep mine simple but obviously you can add whatever other ingredients and/or seasonings you want in those layers

Please help.

What do you put in it? And what kind of cheese you using?

[QUOT[/QUOTE]
actually just made some the other day myself.

-boil pasta
-Put a layer of pasta noodles in the pan that youre going to bake in
-A touch of salt all around
-A few bits of butter all around, nothing crazy
-Add cheese all around
-Add the next layer of pasta and repeat the same steps as the first layer

Mine was a much smaller dish than the norm as it was something i made for myself so it was only two layers but on that final top layer i put a grip of cheese completely covering the top (much more than the first layer) a bit of pepper, added little bits of butter again and then pour just a very thin layer of milk and put it in the oven at 360 for about 45 minutes. Everything is cooked before it goes in the oven, so its really just melting that cheese to however you prefer it. Be careful on the salt on each layer though, can always add more after its out of the oven and on your plate if need be. I keep mine simple but obviously you can add whatever other ingredients and/or seasonings you want in those layers

No heavy cream?
Condensed cheddar sauce?
Evaporated milk?

Just noodles and cheese?

Where you get the creaminess from?

No heavy cream?
Condensed cheddar sauce?
Evaporated milk?

Just noodles and cheese?

Where you get the creaminess from?
[/QUOTE]

Ahh my bad, def the heavy cream. I havent tried the other two you mentioned. Ill try em out next time

Back
Top Bottom