FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Why do you keep torturing yourself.

You know you want better

You don’t understand how good they are. With sweet potatoes fries and some ketchup. I had vegan cheese on it too.

Get you one.

Bro I don’t eat animal products. Dont even crave it. You wouldn’t understand how gross it seems when you been plant based for years.

You don’t understand how good they are. With sweet potatoes fries and some ketchup. I had vegan cheese on it too.

Get you one.

Bro I don’t eat animal products. Dont even crave it. You wouldn’t understand how gross it seems when you been plant based for years.

You already admitted you were liable to break down at any given moment. Just make sure it is televised.

Until you see it, be quiet.

It’s not like I’m pushing plant based diet on anybody in here, or not liking the posts.

What’s the problem? I have my belief system and sticking to it. Face it!
he’s niketalk’s jesus. he does no wrong and everything he says is right and everyone must adhere to what he says.

Caeser salad
Buffalo chicken slice
Chesapeake crab pasta
Garlic knots
From Frank and Luke’s.

C8A9612D-E831-4EA9-9309-065F80769BA7.jpeg

4DAE4A96-3044-49BC-962F-862A04DBF7C8.jpeg
8114120D-277F-42F0-AB38-104D6ED55B95.jpeg

Until you see it, be quiet.

It’s not like I’m pushing plant based diet on anybody in here, or not liking the posts.

What’s the problem? I have my belief system and sticking to it. Face it!
When did you start playing this submissive/victim role man? I expect that from nawghtyhare nawghtyhare but I thought you were better than that.

I won't (jokingly) say anything else about your chosen lifestyle. Sorry if I offended you and your family.

Last edited:
Willies Brew and Que is my go to around there.

I like Roti too

What do you have a taste for.

When are you goimg
Today. Leaving the house in like 30 min.

Not sure what kind of food I feel like eating :lol:

All-Purpose or Salt Line any good?

When did you start playing this submissive/victim role man? I expect that from nawghtyhare nawghtyhare but I thought you were better than that.

I won't (jokingly) say anything else about your chosen lifestyle. Sorry if I offended you and your family.

How I’m playing victim? I’m just wondering why you’re obsessed with my diet. It’s kind of weird at this point.

You post a lot in here and never posted a pic of a meal. NEVER!!!!

You’re like the dude at the barbershop that never gets a cut, just sweeps hair.

Back
Top Bottom