FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Same recipe. Just added andouille sausage which I forgot the last I made it . The andouille sets it off
17FBDEC1-76D2-45B1-92FD-231D9621C124.jpeg

GOAT Sunflower Seed brand

B5C77492-618F-496C-ADEF-A2B44C0DDBF8.jpeg
this an extraordinary hood meal.

Think I may need to start doing that with salmon. So used to just baking it.

I just get the pan smoking. Throw it skin side down first. Press it a couple times to get the skin crispy and cook it about 70% and then flip it and char the other side for like a minute and it’s done.

crib is gonna stink to high hell but whatever.

Going to my homies spot tomorrow for the fight, he’s smoking some brisket. He’s always been a beast on the grill and he got a smoker recently but admitted he hasn’t attempted smoking brisket before whether its with his or someone elses. He does his research so i trust him, but anyone who has done it have any tips? :lol:

it should be a good amount as its gona feed at least 5 dudes and a few ladies and id assume a few others who end up showing up. Any tips would be appreciated

For my food they used a chicken thigh instead of breast and I don’t like dark meat. And the bread over powered the chicken. Also they could’ve cooked the kale down a little bit it was too crunchy. The bread was cocoa bread so it was really good. Fries were soggy and didn’t have enough seasoning.

For my husbands he said he’s had better salmon. Wasn’t the tastiest. I didn’t try it because I’m allergic to salmon. They had honey butter biscuits which were good and the tea was good. On IG the food looked bomb. And people we talked to said it was good...maybe we just had a bad trip.
Maybe theb fries got soggy during the time yall left the place and took the food home? If so, that isn't on them.

But that pasta dish looks horrible:lol:

Maybe theb fries got soggy during the time yall left the place and took the food home? If so, that isn't on them.

But that pasta dish looks horrible:lol:

Very possible but I snuck one when he got back in the car. So they weren’t fried hard enough initially and they were supposed to be old bay fries...but barely had old bay.

Going to my homies spot tomorrow for the fight, he’s smoking some brisket. He’s always been a beast on the grill and he got a smoker recently but admitted he hasn’t attempted smoking brisket before whether its with his or someone elses. He does his research so i trust him, but anyone who has done it have any tips? :lol:

it should be a good amount as its gona feed at least 5 dudes and a few ladies and id assume a few others who end up showing up. Any tips would be appreciated

low and slow. And a nice dry rub

Very possible but I snuck one when he got back in the car. So they weren’t fried hard enough initially and they were supposed to be old bay fries...but barely had old bay.
I got you. I come in peace but that is why you always have to request that Fried Food is fried hard because these people rush through preparing our foods for us. DOn't leave it up to them.

Back
Top Bottom