FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sorry I originally put this in TAN by accident thanks for the heads up youngogjosh youngogjosh :

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare i tried your sampling method a few moments ago. 2 pieces of cake actually and I left the rest by the gold fish for other ppl to sample. The cake was good. A little too tangy, but good. I would’ve brought it, but that wouldn’t have been considered sampling.
B7010876-8C26-4D2D-92CD-A03BFB70DE4C.jpeg
#SampleGang is a real thing :sick:

Sorry I originally put this in TAN by accident thanks for the heads up youngogjosh youngogjosh :

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare i tried your sampling method a few moments ago. 2 pieces of cake actually and I left the rest by the gold fish for other ppl to sample. The cake was good. A little too tangy, but good. I would’ve brought it, but that wouldn’t have been considered sampling.
Pure heathenry

A357E185-23E6-4FDC-BA52-61CD7F8E0995.gif

Delete this too

fried green tomatoes are fire
not sure why frying things are a waste of calories
is butter a waste of calories then?
Butter can be overused by some humans.

And what is hard to grasp about me thinking frying certain veggies is a waste?

Yo I need some Jewish NT'ers to chime in here.

Is this really what your plate looks like during Passover?
0-1.jpg

I asked my girlfriend if this was a joke, and she confirmed that it's true and it's as trash as it sounds. Said she would never subject me to that. :lol:

Yo I need some Jewish NT'ers to chime in here.

Is this really what your plate looks like during Passover?
0-1.jpg

I asked my girlfriend if this was a joke, and she confirmed that it's true and it's as trash as it sounds. Said she would never subject me to that. :lol:

I’m a terrible, non-religious Jew, but that looks correct from what I remember from Hebrew School.

Raw tomatoes are absolutely disgusting. Probably my number 1 gross food

but I like cooked tomatoes and most other forms

u really gonna do us like that
and not tell us where
:smh:

Lol my bad mi vida in Annapolis MD. They fell off. Last year their tacos were bomb they had brisket tacos, lamb etc. This time it was just mainly seafood and veggie. The quesadilla was bomb tho. That’s what my son had. It was probably the best quesadilla ever lol. They used 4 different cheeses. Those churro donuts were fire too. They used that la lechera condensed milk for dipping. It was cold but the donuts were piping hot. So great combination.

Back
Top Bottom