FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My little guy can’t have pepper right now. Hopefully in the future.
I got you. That is an odd thing to be allergic to. How does one even discover a pepper allergy?

I swear it seems like kids these days have so many more allergies vs. us growing up.

Do we attempt to protect them so much that their immune systems are weaker Or are we just more aware of them now? (allergies).

Explain, in short for someone that doesn't watch those shows?

I don't demand that they don't butter the biscuits, they just know that I don't touch the buttered biscuits so they look out for their guest.
I'd highly recommend that you watch the show to really "get IT" but here's an example from the current season......Larry is the older guy

Nah, I will one day though. Eventually. I made that promise to myself.

I asked because Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm is basically a more self-assured, more vulgar version of George Costanza in Seinfeld.

He adheres to his own set of social norms/customs...

I got you. That is an odd thing to be allergic to. How does one even discover a pepper allergy?

I swear it seems like kids these days have so many more allergies vs. us growing up.

Do we attempt to protect them so much that their immune systems are weaker Or are we just more aware of them now? (allergies).
He is on a limited food diet. He is allergic to a ton of stuff. There are only a handful of things he can have. That’s why he can’t have anything processed.

Back
Top Bottom