FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What method did you use to cook the tomahawk?
I’m curious to see it cut to see the cook on it.

lately I’ve been partial to sous vide then torch but the torch takes a while for big cuts.

Grilled it seared it up on both sides and then indirectly cooked it until desired doneness

6F89DFB1-356C-451E-BF0C-26F0CD588557.jpeg

Tamarind is jaritos is good imo.

I don’t really drink soda but I used to kill that flavor and fruit punch and pineapple when I worked at this Mexican place when I was in high school.

any question of Kurt Angle's whiteness is confirmed by him drinking milk with dinner. I've eaten with friends of all diff races and the select few who drank milk with dinner were white.

correct me if I'm wrong. Does anyone who isn't white drink milk with dinner? I find it weird

any question of Kurt Angle's whiteness is confirmed by him drinking milk with dinner. I've eaten with friends of all diff races and the select few who drank milk with dinner were white.

correct me if I'm wrong. Does anyone who isn't white drink milk with dinner? I find it weird

With pancakes and got laughed at, at ihop.

So I went to Gioletti.

Cool spot, the price for a small was $3 Euro. Cheap.However, they only let you sample one item, but then you have to pay in order to sample anything else.

The guy and I was going at it for a minute - you want me to pay for something I don’t know if I’ll like :lol:

E71E3B3A-EAD1-405C-9EFF-F2EE178ECF81.jpeg
A609B950-AC12-48AB-878C-ADF48912B5CC.jpeg

478F63D0-D05F-4AE5-A6C8-61D07C3EC03E.jpeg

Nice glad you made it. I enjoyed rome i have a pretty good list of good places to see and eat.

Milk is nasty

I havent had milk by itself in well over 25yrs.

A Snack vs a 10 course tasting menu. We live :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom