FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

just a hobby for now, opening a brick and mortar is actually a pretty bad investment at the moment. If you live in LA I'll def send some more info on here once I get it going again.

I hear you. But hasn't opening a restaurant pretty much always been a bad business move with margins being so razor thin?

I'm in LA, so yes, please send the info once you're back up and running!

This “NY style” pizza take out spot sounded so much better than what I ended up getting. Guess I can’t be picky during a pandemic 🤷‍♂️
2C5DC603-A0FB-434D-8B16-E76BF6EF5C07.jpeg

That’s not even the wildest part

That chicken had no semblance to KFC. Picked celery is nuts and dulce de leche biscuits? And washing that mess down with OJ? Nah.
Yea everyone having 1 piece each was funny too. (Probably done for tv purposes to promote not overeating).

But yea, odd side items.

I had Popeyes for lunch on Monday and used a knife and fork to eat my two thighs...it’s actually easier then you think lol...

Solid point. No chicken with bones is being eaten with cutlery
I said this before, a black man eating boned chicken with "company" around just makes you look like you are trying to impress.

I knew a co-worker that would eat WINGS with a fork and knife, I was like, "Come on man."

I said this before, a black man eating boned chicken with "company" around just makes you look like you are trying to impress.

I knew a co-worker that would eat WINGS with a fork and knife, I was like, "Come on man."
That’s nuts. I don’t understand America’s attitude towards eating with their hands

Back
Top Bottom