FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I want you to recite this statement with a straight face.

Do it 5 times so you can see how wild of a statement this was.

"Outside of" - Outside of.................Outside...........Of.
water & excerise + often terrible food choices = balance. it's almost like i should've been a libra.

100B7869-D148-46C7-BAE0-11DADF225DFC.gif

please be progressive. just b/c u think a certain doesn't mean others do. besides, i have fascinating genetics. i'm like frieza man.
Yea, you can't resort to using actual logic so you fall back on the "be progressive" talk.

Again, there is no way you are being serious right now.

Yea, you can't resort to using actual logic so you fall back on the "be progressive" talk.

Again, there is no way you are being serious right now.
no you're being highly irrational rn, w/ your "if i don't like it so can't he." please, elaborate on your perspective instead of "leading" w/ these blanket statements.

no you're being highly irrational rn, w/ your "if i don't like it so can't he." please, elaborate on your perspective instead of "leading" w/ these blanket statements.
My issue is with your initial statement of, "outside of eating right, i do everything else right. "

Eating right is the most important part of being healthy.

How can you say, "Outside of............"

That is like someone saying, "Outside of not going to school, I am a good student."

You can't just minimize healthy eating by saying, "Outside of......"

THAT is my issue.

1. My issue is with your initial statement of, "outside of eating right, i do everything else right. "

2. Eating right is the most important part of being healthy.

How can you say, "Outside of............"

3. That is like someone saying, "Outside of not going to school, I am a good student."

4. You can't just minimize healthy eating by saying, "Outside of......"

THAT is my issue.
Aha.
1. I'm not sure if I'm minimizing the importance, but I do know that I didn't mean to make it seem that.

2. I agree somewhat, but pretty much everything posted in here... Unhealthy. I'm just getting slack b/c I'm unapologetically raw w/ it. Just b/c u & everyone may like the presentation doesn't mean it's good for u. Folks have a problem w/ how I eat my spinach. If I put my spinach in bowl opposed to eating it out of a can y'all would be fine w/ it. That's stupid and shallow.

3. Not it's not b/c u don't have to go to school to be a student.

4. Just b/c I said what I said doesn't mean I'm minimizing it. That's just your interpretation.

5. When I workout, I feel fine. When I drink water, I feel fine. When I eat a cucumber, I vomit.

AIght.

Hopefully you figure it out soon man.

It doesn't matter if you don't eat animal flesh if you still wake up in the morning and the first things you grab are Mystics and Onion Rings.

#DoBetter

We can leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom