FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The only time DC and Baltimore are in the same region is when discussing Combined Statistical Areas (CSA).

The NYC CSA includes Philly and Camden. If those aren't in the same region then neither is DC and Bmore.

Dudes adding the whole state of VA, which is the size of NY state, to the DMV area but dont even claim the next borough.
When it comes to these discussions (which doesn't belong here) we claim the next borough. In a tri-state context we will claim Camden too.

Philly though :lol: Nah. Thats a wild stretch.

1587948453143.jpeg

I need to hit you all up when I finally get to visit the east coast. Once this stuff blows over I really want to see, and eat all NY has to offer.

When it comes to these discussions (which doesn't belong here) we claim the next borough. In a tri-state context we will claim Camden too.

Philly though :lol: Nah. Thats a wild stretch.

Thats really what I am getting at. The only measure that joins both DC and Bmore also joins Philly and NYC. If one is a stretch then the other is also.

All 4 cities have their own distinct metro areas.

Camden and Philly are literally 10 minutes apart.

Thats really what I am getting at. The only measure that joins both DC and Bmore also joins Philly and NYC. If one is a stretch then the other is also.

All 4 cities have their own distinct metro areas.

Camden and Philly are literally 10 minutes apart.
Well I mean regular every day dudes shooting the **** are not going by the guidelines of the CSA so I'm not sure how much it matters.

Thats jail politics from what actual dudes from bmore & dc who be outside told me...started in a prison called jessup(aka the cut) that sits between bmore & dc where dudes have to be locked up at...from that sprung whose city is better

No similiar from what i experienced growing up being from the bronx & we used to bump heads with brooklyn /queens dudes on some whose borough is tougher type sht(even to this day with some its still animosity or cheap shots thrown with bx vs bk)meanwhile u still have dudes from both boroughs who be in the other boroughs comfy
Basketball has always been a rivalry.

Remember the Bullets moved from Baltimore to DC in the 70s.

On a street/basketball level, there has always been a rivalry as to which city produces the better ball players.

On a street level, I am not sure of the history but there has traditionally always been beef there.

DC dudes always felt BMORE dudes were trying too hard to act like they were from Up North. (Philly/NY), so DC's hatred for NY was shown in it's hatred for BMORE.

Good points.
It's weird how people can live so close yet have tension like they not in the same area
JetsfanQ JetsfanQ I hear dudes from NY borough's diss other boroughs all the time. Is it playful and just like reppin where you from or is there some real tension there?

It's weird how people can live so close yet have tension like they not in the same area
JetsfanQ JetsfanQ I hear dudes from NY borough's diss other boroughs all the time. Is it playful and just like reppin where you from or is there some real tension there?
man those brooklyn/deceptinets chicks terrorized my mother. she doesn't blatantly diss them, but the resentment is there.
Well I mean regular every day dudes shooting the **** are not going by the guidelines of the CSA so I'm not sure how much it matters.
Man I'm looking at this map and the whole "DMV" & Delaware area is just confusing & dumb. They should just merge Delaware into Maryland. Nobody knows it exist anyway

At this point i dont think its tension its just more so...some dont really care for it...my right hand man growing up is from bk (bushwick) we lived around the corner from each other when we both moved to jamaica queens ...when we first became cool we had a argument in the streets & settled it by shooting the 5 ...after the scuffle borough disses was mentioned (bk /bx) after that a few days later we was cool & never had friction again...my shorty lives in flushing queens but currently goes to school in downtown brooklyn & would ask me sometimes to come pick her up & i would tell her i dont like going to bk specifically having to go to the other side of bk instead of the part of bk that borders queens (eny ,the ville ,canarsie)& when i told her she would say “oh please “ not understanding ...because she didnt grow up experiencing it...end of the day though with me i just dont care for the place..it was real serious at one point where hammers was involved & dudes played razor tag when it came to borough beef

Back
Top Bottom