FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just curious. When browning meat, after it’s brown, do you continue to use the same utensil you used to break the meat up and brown, wash it, or do you get a new one?
I do get a new one. But I’m also annoying and don’t like raw meat (⏸ ) plus working in restaurants has embedded cleanliness and better to be safe than sorry in me

if you use the same one you’ll be fine I think

I do get a new one. But I’m also annoying and don’t like raw meat (⏸ ) plus working in restaurants has embedded cleanliness and better to be safe than sorry in me

if you use the same one you’ll be fine I think
I typically used the same utensil. I just caught myself while cooking and was wondering what other folks did

52AA7DDA-B5D0-4C72-A6F6-4DA2408A69F3.jpeg

What's everyone's go-to dishes at Chinese spots?

Pork Egg Foo Yung
Shrimp Lo Mein
General Tso's Chicken (extra spicy)
Pork Fried Rice
Scallion Pancake

I don't really mess with egg rolls or spring rolls that much these days and I tend to only get dumplings at spots that specialize in them.

My man posted this on Twitter a few days ago, somewhat exclusive to DC area folks as our Carry-outs (Chinese TakeOuts) tend to sell more American food than most.

The only things I have ever ordered from a Hood spot were

Wings
Steak and Cheese
Crab Sticks
Fried Shrimp
Chicken and Broccoli
Eggs Roll

I think I didn't start ordering "Chinese Food" until going to places in Malls. (Burbon Chicken spot @ Union, Panda type places, etc)

I think Chicken and Broccoli was the only thing like that I got from a Carry-Out (in our sense of carry-out)

My man posted this on Twitter a few days ago, somewhat exclusive to DC area folks as our Carry-outs (Chinese TakeOuts) tend to sell more American food than most.

The only things I have ever ordered from a Hood spot were

Wings
Steak and Cheese
Crab Sticks
Fried Shrimp
Chicken and Broccoli
Eggs Roll

I think I didn't start ordering "Chinese Food" until going to places in Malls. (Burbon Chicken spot @ Union, Panda type places, etc)

I think Chicken and Broccoli was the only thing like that I got from a Carry-Out (in our sense of carry-out)

You can't go wrong with Wings and Fries at a hood Chinese spot

What's everyone's go-to dishes at Chinese spots?

Pork Egg Foo Yung
Shrimp Lo Mein
General Tso's Chicken (extra spicy)
Pork Fried Rice
Scallion Pancake

I don't really mess with egg rolls or spring rolls that much these days and I tend to only get dumplings at spots that specialize in them.

I usually get wings, lo mein and fried rice or sometimes sweet and sour chicken with fried rice

Back
Top Bottom