FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Still haven't ordered take-out from anywhere yet since covid. This will have to do I guess. No bad.
IMG_20200731_182743__01.jpg

IMG_20200731_183626__02.jpg

I've had these gyro kits, they are OK if you can't make it to a real gyro spot

I love onions but unless they're red, fresh onions dont belong on sandwiches/burgers*.

I don't disagree with any of this, but I don't find the differences to be that significant and I use onions a lot, so I typically buy a bag of like 4 sweet onions and use them for everything.
I guarantee if you used them "properly" for a month you would understand and care for/notice the differences even more.

I am not calling you uncivilized.

I guarantee if you used them "properly" for a month you would understand and care for/notice the differences even more.

You are probably correct. Maybe I’ll make a point of trying proper usage more often. And being called uncivilized doesn’t offend me, even if you were doing that. I am in some ways.

Ooo I've heard of the Happiest Hour burger! I actually went there for a few drinks the night of the McGregor/Cowboy fight. Cool spot but packed. Need to go back & try the burger.

As far as Lugers goes, the burger is only sold during lunch; unless that's changed since covid. It's really damn good man.

1596235904593.png

Too much pink...

Back
Top Bottom