FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Burt's Place, Morton Grove IL.
Pan Sausage & Onions with Caramelized Crust.
IMG_20200830_212418.jpg

IMG_20200830_212353__01.jpg
is it better than pizza hut?

Those are some thick potato wedges. Goodness. :lol:

How were those? Comparison Ford Comparison Ford
They were pretty good. Not the best wedges I've ever had, but formidable. My girlfriend loved them though. She said that was her favorite part of the meal. :lol:

Surprise corn and the burger stole the show for me. I was ready to hate on the burger since everyone hypes it up so much, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the best burger I've ever eaten at a sit-down restaurant.

They were pretty good. Not the best wedges I've ever had, but formidable. My girlfriend loved them though. She said that was her favorite part of the meal. :lol:

Surprise corn and the burger stole the show for me. I was ready to hate on the burger since everyone hypes it up so much, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the best burger I've ever eaten at a sit-down restaurant.
The crust on the fries looked good.

I was about to ask about the corn too. Cool.

sooperhooper sooperhooper what makes the 711 pizza so delicious? What do you like about it? What kind do you get? Classic pepperoni?
Can you provide us with a review? I've never indulged in their pizza before.

Much obliged.

sooperhooper sooperhooper what makes the 711 pizza so delicious? What do you like about it? What kind do you get? Classic pepperoni?

Much obliged.
Idk how to describe it. Cheese, dough, pepperoni, all on point. Sauce has a subtle sweetness that I like. You can buy a slice for like a dollar or whole for 8.
I rank it well above little caesars and on par with Papa John's. Again, you HAVE to get it when it's fresh.

Much obliged.

I can say, I went to live in DC with nothing!

Spent many of nights eating 7/11 wings.

I scoffed at the idea initially myself and thought there was no way I'd try it. But one morning it was smelling delectable. I took a gander and it was looking delicious, so I figured I'd try a slice. :pimp: piff.
7/11 made a post on fb advertising the pizza and lots of people were saying the exact same thing. There were plenty naysayers too.
I recommend it though.

And for the record, I originally stated that in the unpopular opinion thread. That's not something that I would bring into the food thread. WeirdoAllAmerican brings people into threads without their consent.

I've had 7/11 Pizza on the run. Not a big fan but I guess it's ok in a pinch. Taste like DiGiorno frozen pizza to me.

I scoffed at the idea initially myself and thought there was no way I'd try it. But one morning it was smelling delectable. I took a gander and it was looking delicious, so I figured I'd try a slice. :pimp: piff.
7/11 made a post on fb advertising the pizza and lots of people were saying the exact same thing. There were plenty naysayers too.
I recommend it though.

And for the record, I originally stated that in the unpopular opinion thread. That's not something that I would bring into the food thread. WeirdoAllAmerican brings people into threads without their consent.
Yes he is quite the odd character.

Thanks for the review.

Back
Top Bottom