FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Any Cheesesteak connoisseur gonna try or has tried Arby's version?
prime-rib-takes-cheesesteak-up-a-level-1598627776.jpg
I don’t know anyone who’s been to an Arby’s and I live like 7 minutes away from one

Damn, I was only kidding bigdog
Revisionist history!

Roommate moved out expecting greener pastures out in Cali. He lasted a year, had a nervous breakdown, moved back, hit rock bottom, and now he's in a halfway house after burning bridges with just about everyone in our circle.

All over some provolone on a cheesesteak. You hate to see it. :smh:

Chicken doesn't look good at all.

And they gave you crickle cut fries.

Crinkle cuts are a sign of no seasoning.

Owner hit you with the "lemon pepper wet" and you thought you was cool.

Dont even look like it was tossed, just drizzled.

PASS
Lemon Pepper Wet is a staple in Atlanta bruh...and the fries were definitely seasoned..idk what the cut has to do with seasoning anyway

Lemon Pepper Wet is a staple in Atlanta bruh...and the fries were definitely seasoned..idk what the cut has to do with seasoning anyway

Just wanted to hate because I've never had it wet. (Pause)

Also I thought that Atlanta episode was just a joke.

Didn't know yall actually did lemon pepper wet.

Let me hate monica.

i usually get american on my cheesesteaks... i used to get whiz but it alters the taste of the steak too much and sometimes makes it salty...i do get whiz with my fries though :lol:

When I was in HS, there was this overweight woman who stood at the same bus stop as me in the morning presumably to go to work. Everytime I saw her, she was eating donuts and drinking soda. I wanted to tell her to stop, but never did. I was stuck between thinking she should know as an adult and I should mind my own business. Looking back now, I think I should've tried to tell her. Sometimes people need a second voice to let them know they are ****ing up.

Man, I don't know how you think you could have pulled that off. You didn't "know" her.

Did yall at least talk? Small talk?

Man, I don't know how you think you could have pulled that off. You didn't "know" her.

Did yall at least talk? Small talk?
She might've asked me the time once. But you are probably right, I didn't feel like I was in a position to tell an adult how to live his/her life.

they seem to have locations all over the states

I really like their fish taco along with their oyster and shrimp. Get the plantains too, I get two/three orders of just that myself because of how delicious it is and the sauce on the side that comes with it.

Back
Top Bottom