FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Generally speaking, sure. But don’t you live where they sell chicken wings and Mumbo sauce?

If the fries aren’t 75% drenched with Mumbo sauce I don’t want it.

I haven’t been to DC since 2008. Want to go back just for that.

I get all sauces on the side.

Blackwall barn and lodge

Blackberry tea
Flaming crab dip
Crab cakes
Spinach and mushrooms

AD5B3508-99CB-4DED-B37F-4DA2C5EDBDE5.jpeg
71A1BA86-298B-4FD7-B9D2-3C54E2C4AFC2.jpeg
1EEBC8AE-B0D9-4FD9-918A-7CE6F982C214.jpeg
4970574E-C454-44A6-AB5B-7A3EE759B7DE.jpeg

That camo denim shirt is 🔥🔥🔥

Info?

WHile you are here solewoman solewoman and ANYONE else with Kids.

But one thing I think I would struggle with is me feeding my child healthy food and when they leave my house, family members, parents of friends, and the schools corrupting their minds and exposing them to edible CRACK. It seems like having to compete against that would irritate me.

How do yall deal with that? Not sure if yalls kids are even old enough to leave the home without you.

I don't have kids so I don't mean any disrespects.

Like solewoman solewoman said it's all about teaching them from young. Ever since my kiddo was little i would make all her baby food and introduced veggies to her. Now that she is 11 its a little different she doesn't like all veggies but she does like some. Like any kid she is sometimes inclined to eat cookies and chips but moderately. She will still always want some lentil soup or salad. She is also loves shrimp but being my child she also is Starbz obessed smh

That’s crazy. In Texas I can get that for 10-11. For 16 bucks thi I can go to chili’s or tgi s or something and get a burger fries and drink plus tip and get seated service.
remember I went to tgif in Times Square once and their burgers were like $25 smh
You're in NY and chose to go to TGIF? Come in here and ask for recommendations dude!

That camo denim shirt is 🔥🔥🔥

Info?

Lol thank you. Didn’t see it in adults but it’s todddler Ralph Lauren. I think I got it from Macy’s and I think it’s two seasons ago. I buy him stuff in any size if it’s fire lol.

WHile you are here solewoman solewoman and ANYONE else with Kids.

But one thing I think I would struggle with is me feeding my child healthy food and when they leave my house, family members, parents of friends, and the schools corrupting their minds and exposing them to edible CRACK. It seems like having to compete against that would irritate me.

How do yall deal with that? Not sure if yalls kids are even old enough to leave the home without you.

I raised my daughter early on to eat vegetables, and TRIED to develop her an expansive palate. Generally, when she's off with other family members or friends, I told them, DO NOT give my child soda and please limit the sugar/candy. Most of them comply.

Now that she's becoming 15 next month, I allow her to make choices on her food. She doesn't drink much soda (maybe once a month), mostly water, and she does not eat a lot of sweets.

Over the years, she has become more self conscious of what she eats although she is very picky. Traveling definitely allows her to expand her experience with food and seeing the value of proper nutrition.

Last edited:
When they are little its hard especially if family is watching them. I used to have to be a *****y mom to her grandma's like don't feed her junk. My mom was always good and would make her good stuff but on her dads side they would give her crap. I would get into it with my ex because of it lol. Def much easier when they are older as they make their own choices also important to keep them active.

When they are little its hard especially if family is watching them. I used to have to be a *****y mom to her grandma's like don't feed her junk. My mom was always good and would make her good stuff but on her dads side they would give her crap. I would get into it with my ex because of it lol. Def much easier when they are older as they make their own choices also important to keep them active.
:smh:

I hear this often from parents.

GrandParents feel like they have to Spoil their grandkids, so when you tell them, "Nah, don't feed my kids that" YOU end up being the jerk. :smh:

I feel for yall man. I would be liable to ban my child from going over there if I'm not there. :lol:

:smh:

I hear this often from parents.

GrandParents feel like they have to Spoil their grandkids, so when you tell them, "Nah, don't feed my kids that" YOU end up being the jerk. :smh:

I feel for yall man. I would be liable to ban my child from going over there if I'm not there. :lol:

LOL trust me i thought about it a couple times but having free childcare is a blessing when child care is expensive af

You're in NY and chose to go to TGIF? Come in here and ask for recommendations dude!
Lol I know now. This was in the early 2000s and it was late and it was my very first time in ny. I was at that doubletree in Times Square and had JUST gotten there. There was a TGIF and a sbarros lmao. I was new but I kinda new not to eat sbarros in NY so TGI it was

Cant have a grill on the balcony in my building haha
Bought a rack for trip that we never grilled so I eat to eat

Y’all gon make me change my mind

Back
Top Bottom