FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tasted bland AF, need to refill my fridge.
20201027_133730.jpg

We don’t eat pork and rarely do we eat beef. Although I’ve been craving a lot of beef in this pregnancy. But every time my dad is here or we’re at his house he stays giving my son bacon. Smh and of course he loves it. Then he makes him pancakes in the bacon juices.
I’m always like dad we don’t eat pork! And he’s like sure he does just not enough smh. My son hates cake too and cupcakes so we’re good there. His favorite vegetable is asparagus of all things.

Grine Grine reported the redirect. Are you still having the issue?

in Tampa for the week and ate at a couple restaurants for the first time since March

not enjoyable.... for me at least. constantly think about the risk of covid exposure

might be better somewhere besides the south but I’ll stick to takeout for now

We don’t eat pork and rarely do we eat beef. Although I’ve been craving a lot of beef in this pregnancy. But every time my dad is here or we’re at his house he stays giving my son bacon. Smh and of course he loves it. Then he makes him pancakes in the bacon juices.
I’m always like dad we don’t eat pork! And he’s like sure he does just not enough smh. My son hates cake too and cupcakes so we’re good there. His favorite vegetable is asparagus of all things.

Grine Grine reported the redirect. Are you still having the issue?

Congrats on your new pregnancy.

He edit the link to just be a hyperlink url - that works.

But the actually original URL link that was first posted is still doing the same thing.

When they are little its hard especially if family is watching them. I used to have to be a *****y mom to her grandma's like don't feed her junk. My mom was always good and would make her good stuff but on her dads side they would give her crap. I would get into it with my ex because of it lol. Def much easier when they are older as they make their own choices also important to keep them active.
My moms got my daughter hooked on chicken nuggets from McDonalds...Never fails, if they together it’s gon be some happy meal boxes and orange soda around :lol: :smh:

Other than that the lil one (she’s 6) only wants to eat fruits, eggs and yogurt

This dude... :rofl:
Yo George Motz is the truth. Dude does socially distanced fried onion burger pop-ups out of the window of his apartment in Park Slope just about every weekend. Also sporadically does pop-ups out east by me near the Hamptons. Been meaning to buy a time slot sometime soon.

Filmmaker, food historian, burger god, all-around righteous person.

Yo George Motz is the truth. Dude does socially distanced fried onion burger pop-ups out of the window of his apartment in Park Slope just about every weekend. Also sporadically does pop-ups out east by me near the Hamptons. Been meaning to buy a time slot sometime soon.

Filmmaker, food historian, burger god, all-around righteous person.
Wow!

Opening night at this new French steakhouse in Baltimore called Monarque last night. One of the best meals I’ve had in recent memory. Snake River Farms skirt steak, A5 wagyu, onion soup. Did an ahi tuna app as well (not pictured). They are going to have live entertainment (burlesque dancers, sword swallower, magician, etc) going on Wednesday-Saturday in the future. Definitely need to go back soon and try some of the other stuff.
5F3EF45F-266F-48E1-8188-0A8567704982.jpeg
B6617D07-62EF-4624-83FE-F6B9EA96447B.jpeg
EBD7DB7E-3143-40E7-A2C0-28A527EFE0CF.jpeg
147B4954-4B7C-43F7-AD2E-7BB72D42A07D.jpeg
B2D87F90-A406-4F87-8B4D-A03CAE521ED0.jpeg

Steak and eggs today with leftover steak from last night.
A507E1C6-6912-4CEF-9AEC-7B7C37078446.jpeg

IMG_20201027_185000.jpg

IMG_20201027_185133__01.jpg

- platter of 12 tacos (steak, chicken, and al pastor). So far, best al pastor I've had. Good balance of of pork and pineapple.
- Birria quesadilla. Very good and a very generous portion. Had to give the other half to my brother :lol:

IMG_20201027_185000.jpg

IMG_20201027_185133__01.jpg

- platter of 12 tacos (steak, chicken, and al pastor). So far, best al pastor I've had. Good balance of of pork and pineapple.
- Birria quesadilla. Very good and a very generous portion. Had to give the other half to my brother :lol:

:smh: All that condensation from that foil. Tacos soggy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom