FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Central Park no banana peppers from New York deli.

2DC7CEE9-1495-48F6-9EB3-0E6B101F0059.jpeg
8C00B05A-51AD-4D93-983D-5F89649DF3E7.jpeg

First time taking pictures of my food so hopefully this isn't too bad. Again, I'm not the greatest cook.
It's my chili con carne, taught to me by my mom and she got it from her parents. Apparently it's Texas' official state dish? I don't know how much this even resembles the original Texas version.
a8029182d67d44da6fa23401bde4b6cb.jpg
Looks good

im on that intermittent fasting so ya dont usually eat breakfast and got use to it.... but if i drank the night before the following day is rough... what i usually do is just drink a ton of water in the morning and that helps...then when lunch comes im eating wild unhealthy sometimes greasy food and a big meal in general but i have a diet soda with it so its ok... and its my only big meal during the day cuz dinner time i keep it light

im on that intermittent fasting so ya dont usually eat breakfast and got use to it.... but if i drank the night before the following day is rough... what i usually do is just drink a ton of water in the morning and that helps...then when lunch comes im eating wild unhealthy sometimes greasy food and a big meal in general but i have a diet soda with it so its ok... and its my only big meal during the day cuz dinner time i keep it light

:nerd: This post definitely gettin a sad face from DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican .

giphy.gif

Wings were on the grill for over 45 minutes, but because they don’t look burnt “I boiled them” :lol:

#never change NT

Back
Top Bottom