FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I ****ed these brats up, are they charred enough for you tupac jordan tupac jordan :lol:

6330DE8C-DCB5-4EE8-B48A-8763749B1448.jpeg

*edit btw I gave those to my dog 🐶

my dogs eating better than you :lol:

Last edited:
Looks good
Thanks, it’s my favorite dish. If I’m having someone over for dinner I always make my chili con carne. Nobody I know had ever heard of it but it always gets a good review. When I was little, my best friend would ask when my mom was making chili con carne so he could come over for dinner and have it too. :lol:

Since it’s Texas’ official state dish, I’m guessing at least some of you are probably familiar with chili con carne. I’m always up for experimenting so feel free to give me some ideas.

Thanks, it’s my favorite dish. If I’m having someone over for dinner I always make my chili con carne. Nobody I know had ever heard of it but it always gets a good review. When I was little, my best friend would ask when my mom was making chili con carne so he could come over for dinner and have it too. :lol:

Since it’s Texas’ official state dish, I’m guessing at least some of you are probably familiar with chili con carne. I’m always up for experimenting so feel free to give me some ideas.
:lol: Your mom American?

:lol: Your mom American?
I have no idea how that recipe ended up here. She says she got it from her parents but doesn’t know where they got it from. I remember seeing them prepare it sometimes when I was visiting.

I know my grandparents on my mom’s side had a lot of cookbooks so that’s probably where they got it from.

Back
Top Bottom