FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

FD3AFA77-DCDC-4414-92FF-266DFBFF51FC.jpeg
That French Bagel is on point.

Again at Sunday Morning Bakehouse for breakfast.....

Smoked Salmon Croissant with soft scrambled eggs, scallions and capers.....best $12 spent every time I buy it! LOL

20200614_103147.jpg

I also need for them to bring this back STAT!

Strawberry Pistachio Chouchoux - a traditional French choux pastry filled with strawberry confit and topped with craquelin, fresh strawberry and pistachio mascarpone whipped cream.

20200614_103031.jpg

That sandwich by itself is 12 dollars ?

Does it come with a drink
Unfortunately no, just the sandwich itself. I wish it would come with some tea or something though.

In the DC area, we tend to have to pay out the nose for quality food most of the time, but with that sandwich Sunday Morning Bakehouse can always take my money (in my Jodeci voice LOL).

CCF bread is the best. Tried buying the store one they were selling and it was not the same smh. Also Texas Roadhouse rolls are fireeeee

Has anyone tried the new Church's chicken sandwich? I tried going back like 20 pages on here, but did not see anything about it.

I want to try it (without any of their sauce, just extra honey butter and I will put some hot sauce on it myself), but unfortunately there are only 2 Church's in my area and they are not near me. One I think is in a building that houses a federal government agency and the other is in the hood (which I would need another reason to go to the hood besides going to Church's.....just saying).

This review had me :rofl:

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the new Church's chicken sandwich? I tried going back like 20 pages on here, but did not see anything about it.

I want to try it (without any of their sauce, just extra honey butter and I will put some hot sauce on it myself), but unfortunately there are only 2 Church's in my area and they are not near me. One I think is in a building that houses a federal government agency and the other is in the hood (which I would need another reason to go to the hood besides going to Church's.....just saying).

This review had me :rofl:

Chicken Sandwich convos would most likely be found in the Popeyes thread.

Theres a GREAT search function
LOL The thing is I mostly came on here to talk about sneakers (being that the site NikeTalk is for sneaker enthusiasts), so there was nothing in my thought process to think about searching for food and travel threads on here.....

LOL The thing is I mostly came on here to talk about sneakers (being that the site NikeTalk is for sneaker enthusiasts), so there was nothing in my thought process to think about searching for food and travel threads on here.....
Most people in general dont even care about kicks like that anymore

Most people in general dont even care about kicks like that anymore
I can believe that! My mind started to be over the same ol' same ol' that you see in the sneaker threads and I just so happen to see this thread one day in Latest Posts column one night. That is how I found out about this thread and if it was not for that, I would still be coming on here seeing the same ol' same ol'. SMH

I can believe that! My mind started to be over the same ol' same ol' that you see in the sneaker threads and I just so happen to see this thread one day in Latest Posts column one night. That is how I found out about this thread and if it was not for that, I would still be coming on here seeing the same ol' same ol'. SMH

Which do you like better , croissants or

Butter rolls

IMG_8813-bagel-recipe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom