FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m cleaning my chicken. Word to slime. And I’m gonna singe the feathers if they there.

Yup. Unnecessary and COMPLETE waste of time.
EXACTLY! When I worked at FDA many years ago, I learned that (and I currently work at NIH now). My mom washed chicken when my brother and I we were younger and though we never got sick or anything, I learned later in life that the bacteria can contaminate other things surrounding the sink. That is why you let the heat kill the bacteria.

X XXXXX

Last question

What do you think of this burger

20201008_121756.jpg

I know who food Im not eating at the NT Food thread Potluck.
I do not do potluck, but if I have to participate I always order food for those functions. I wonder more if a person washes their hands and if their house is clean and I can usually pick the latter up by how they leave their office. If it is a mess, then in my head their house if most likely a mess too.

Unless you just slaughtered it washing your chicken or turkey is pointless, & potentially harmful. I can understand a rinse if it's slimy from the packaging or you just dropped it in somewhere gross, but otherwise it's a dumb uneducated practice.

Unless you just slaughtered it washing your chicken or turkey is pointless, & potentially harmful. I can understand a rinse if it's slimy from the packaging or you just dropped it in somewhere gross, but otherwise it's a dumb uneducated practice.
You calling entire cultures dumb and uneducated over a long practiced tradition? Wowwwwww

Back
Top Bottom