FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

F6C1D2AF-3F86-4681-A0F1-09D96A8264ED.jpeg

I went on a Saturday Night in November.

There was no line. (2017)

I guess it just depends on when you catch them.
Franklin's bbq in Austin? They close mad early, like 2pm and it's been like that at least since I've lived here. Unless dude posted pics from another franklin's that i don't know about.

Franklin's bbq in Austin? They close mad early, like 2pm and it's been like that at least since I've lived here. Unless dude posted pics from another franklin's that i don't know about.

Was that always the time they closed?

I swore I went when it was dark outside.

That was the only place I wanted to eat at in Austin.

Unless I am thinking about a different popular BBQ spot in Austin.

How do you know they spend most of their time on it?
I'll take a stab at it.
One has almost as many posts in 7 years as you have in 20 years. The other has well over 6 figures.
I'm in here waaay too much and I haven't even hit 30k (unless the platform switch messed up my numbers).

Was that always the time they closed?

I swore I went when it was dark outside.

That was the only place I wanted to eat at in Austin.

Unless I am thinking about a different popular BBQ spot in Austin.
They serve until they run out, which is pretty early. I've gone a 1pm before and they were sold out. I highly doubt that was franklin's you visited. There are other popular spots that stay open late of course. Where were you in Austin for?

They serve until they run out, which is pretty early. I've gone a 1pm before and they were sold out. I highly doubt that was franklin's you visited. There are other popular spots that stay open late of course. Where were you in Austin for?

I am sure it was Franklins. Maybe my times were mixed up. I have to go back and look at my records.

I was in San Antonio and drove to Austin to see a Toros game.

Back
Top Bottom