FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

M Mark Antony What diet was it that you were on some time ago? And were you successful?

To start the year, I'm gonna go on a month long "diet". No refined carbs, added sugar, and processed foods. Just lean protein, low starch vegetables and fruit.

M Mark Antony What diet was it that you were on some time ago? And were you successful?

To start the year, I'm gonna go on a month long "diet". No refined carbs, added sugar, and processed foods. Just lean protein, low starch vegetables and fruit.
It was the whole food, plant based, salt oil and sugar free diet, here's a link

Dr. Goldhamer and Esselstyn, Rip Esselstyn are good resources for this, have a few interviews on youtube.

It was definitely successful, need to do it full time for longer. Some benefits:

-On it I lost a consistent 2-3 lbs a week with minimal exercise, never tired or hungry, more energy and lighter etc. It stalled when I went back to a more flexitarian (?) style diet even though it was still primarily plant based sos free.

-Biggest benefit was my blood pressure. I'm on meds and still it was around high 130/80s so the dr had to increase the dosage and it's been that way for while. After 2 weeks on this, no lie my BP was averaging 90/60 on meds, dr. had to drop the dosage. My goal is to get off that bull**** completely.

-indigestion was gone completely, as well as no mucous build up or congestion, at all

-no bloating, felt amazing

-Waking up (and going to sleep) was just easier, that wake up lag in the morning was greatly reduced

-tmi but your poops weren't binded or coagulated at all, just real earthy looking and broke apart easy, looked good for the planet. Made me realize how much binding agents we put in our body.

-less brain fog etc etc.

Def worth it, only possible downside was a lack of B12 of you could get a vegan b12 supplement. Typing that out made me realize it's time to get back to it.

91673B00-ECEC-4021-A1CF-96A0C555F620.jpeg

It was the whole food, plant based, salt oil and sugar free diet, here's a link

Dr. Goldhamer and Esselstyn, Rip Esselstyn are good resources for this, have a few interviews on youtube.

It was definitely successful, need to do it full time for longer. Some benefits:

-On it I lost a consistent 2-3 lbs a week with minimal exercise, never tired or hungry, more energy and lighter etc. It stalled when I went back to a more flexitarian (?) style diet even though it was still primarily plant based sos free.

-Biggest benefit was my blood pressure. I'm on meds and still it was around high 130/80s so the dr had to increase the dosage and it's been that way for while. After 2 weeks on this, no lie my BP was averaging 90/60 on meds, dr. had to drop the dosage. My goal is to get off that bull**** completely.

-indigestion was gone completely, as well as no mucous build up or congestion, at all

-no bloating, felt amazing

-Waking up (and going to sleep) was just easier, that wake up lag in the morning was greatly reduced

-tmi but your poops weren't binded or coagulated at all, just real earthy looking and broke apart easy, looked good for the planet. Made me realize how much binding agents we put in our body.

-less brain fog etc etc.

Def worth it, only possible downside was a lack of B12 of you could get a vegan b12 supplement. Typing that out made me realize it's time to get back to it.
Appreciate the info. Can't go the plant based route, but I'm definetely gonna go on a little cleanse. Diet has been rough coming around the holiday time so it'll be much needed.

Appreciate the info. Can't go the plant based route, but I'm definetely gonna go on a little cleanse. Diet has been rough coming around the holiday time so it'll be much needed.
Yeah before I started I did a 3 day fast which led me into it. But yeah it helps to have a purpose, be it health or you just love animals and ****.

I guess you guys know when I’m trolling with the pics. :lol:

I would say exercise too but all the gyms are closed but maybe something like dc suggested would help. Either way sorry about your pops man.

I guess you guys know when I’m trolling with the pics. :lol:

I would say exercise too but all the gyms are closed but maybe something like dc suggested would help. Either way sorry about your pops man.
Says the weakest guy ITT

Baltimore going back to carry out only on Friday. Feel terrible for everybody in the industry. Just kind of is what it is though, unfortunately. Positivity rates are skyrocketing, and it being spread by asymptomatic carriers in restaurants (where you can't wear a mask while eating/drinking) is definitely a big reason why.

Back
Top Bottom