FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

We need to stop pretending that Hennessy is that good. At this point, it’s thriving off of a false reputation more than anything. Also, putting Henny on all this food just seems like people trying to out do each other with creations.
The only time I want to see Henny is with when I’m drinking it with Red Bull

We need to stop pretending that Hennessy is that good. At this point, it’s thriving off of a false reputation more than anything. Also, putting Henny on all this food just seems like people trying to out do each other with creations.
It's more history and loyalty than anything but man cognac in general is just harsh without payoff like a whiskey or bourbon.

I don't care man I love the McRib, when I'm fiending for 1 & they're not in season I'll buy a pork rib sandwich from Am Pm.
20201213_193627.jpg

Last edited:
I remix it with some McDonald's hot mustard & Tabasco Scorpion. If they didn't put enough bbq sauce on it I'll add some Sweet Baby Ray's too.

Oh okay nice, never thought to put some hot mustard on them. I usually just do bbq sauce, jalapeño slices and extra onions (yeah, carry mouthwash in the car).

Somebody gotta tell me why chinese food dumplings always look like that? Super wet/soft and overcooked.

I copped some awhile back and it was trash. Not completely writing them off cuz it may have just been where I ordered from but I do want some authentic chinese dumplings.

If it weren't for the lock down I would've already just went to Chinatown.

Somebody gotta tell me why chinese food dumplings always look like that? Super wet/soft and overcooked.

I copped some awhile back and it was trash. Not completely writing them off cuz it may have just been where I ordered from but I do want some authentic chinese dumplings.

it just looked like he steamed them or just didn't fry them with enough oil
they usually have more color
1608049262399.png

Pretty sure my wife got them from Trader Joe and just steamed them. I didn’t make them.

what's the wing sauce
Old Bay Buffalo Sauce, BBQ sauce, minced garlic, parmajawn.

Back
Top Bottom