FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So this was an experience. I’m still processing. I don’t think I liked the Flamin’ Hot flavor combined with butter, but I’m not sure. Actually may have to try another box just to be sure.

This sounds so fat LMAO.

Actin like you took a sample from the food court and need to double to make a determination.

You ATE THE WHOLE BOX!

Screenshot_20201218-171142.png

I think the stigma of "dinner foods in breakfast hours" falls on the fact that you don't want to have heavier meals right after waking up. Has to **** with your stomach that early no?
What if your someone who generally has lighter dinners and heavier lunches?

We can't assume everyone subscribes to societal norms in any aspect

I think the stigma of "dinner foods in breakfast hours" falls on the fact that you don't want to have heavier meals right after waking up. Has to **** with your stomach that early no?
I mean the ingredients that go into breakfast foods are the same as pretty much any other meal no? I feel like it's just prepared differently. Hash browns are a "breakfast food" but its still just a potato. Is toast with eggs bacon really lighter than a blt or something?. Steak and eggs is a breakfast dish so steak in the morning and at night don't really matter. Is a stack of 3 pancakes and syrup lighter than a serving of pasta. I personally don't think so.

Last edited:
Eat to Eat

The phrase exists for a reason.

Macros matter but I acknowledge the idea of wanting to get the heavier meals out of the way during the early parts of the day.

But, the junk food for breakfast just leads to unproductive mornings. I hate that aspect of American/Some Euro eating logic.

But, Protein + Veggie + Crab; eat it whenever. Doesn't matter.

Is a stack of 3 pancakes and syrup lighter than a service of pasta. I personally don't think so.

Greatest lie the devil told.

panCAKE(s) being presented as a breakfast item.

I didn't grow up with certain foods only being eaten during certain times. Sometimes I'll eat rice, corned beef, eggs, & bacon for dinner. If your in the mood then why not?🤷‍♂️

Our mood doesn't always guide us in the right direction. Be aware of following emotions when it comes to FOOD.

It is cool to give into our animal instincts every now and then but that is why we finish in the Top 10 in the LEague LEaders in Obesity .

(NOt saying YOU give in regularly)

Our mood doesn't always guide us in the right direction. Be aware of following emotions when it comes to FOOD.

It is cool to give into our animal instincts every now and then but that is why we finish in the Top 10 in the LEague LEaders in Obesity .

(NOt saying YOU give in regularly)
You read too much into things :lol:

Filipino foods courtesy of some nurses I work with. 3rd pic is some sort of beef stew that was so fire. The last pic is some sort of soup with jack fruit in it.
B6B6EF0A-BA85-46A9-B63F-5237411229DA.jpeg

6852A34D-C677-4BE7-BCE5-B3815BB16F82.jpeg

58A92C5E-5211-40D4-AAA0-F1621B414046.jpeg

F604940C-DA8C-4C1F-8582-A247FC2B6809.jpeg
Lumpia is 🔥
In like 4th grade I invited my class to my birthday party at my house and this dude Ron brought some. I remember really liking but I forgot all about it until I got on NT/iss years later
Haven’t had any since, I’m due for some soon

I never eat breakfast and I’ve always been like that. Throughout grade school, high school, all the way to now. I’m just not hungry for a few hours after I wake up, unless I have an early AM smoke sesh then I’m down for breakfast :lol:

Heard Alc is back but Mariko seems to be gone.

NT got more turnover than walmart.

I think Alc got booted again tho.

Mariko Morose was issued a 30 day suspension for posting inappropriate content to our forums.

Alchemist IQ lost his account due to repeated insults/personal attacks in June. He just squandered his probationary opportunity, so don’t expect to see him again.

Back
Top Bottom