FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_20190430_181615.jpg

Susur Lee turns Panda Express into Gourmet Food. The end result looks fire.

i used to mess with a Chinese shorty whose family was in the restaurant business. she'd cook up homemade versions of American Chinese food not unlike you'd find at the takeout spot but with all the attention to quality and ingredients. bomb as hell. she was a good cook in general. put me on to a lot of authentic Chinese food

The way I approach it is like on the weekend or on a day off and I sleep in if it's still early enough for me to go to the corner store and cope a BEC then it's still breakfast time. If its not time to move on to brunch/lunch.

Around 11am is when I usually do a breakfast cut off when I'm not on my one meal a day grind just cuz I don't want lunch to roll around and not be hungry, ruin my appetite and end up hungry way late past dinner.

I think it's more about deciding what i actually want but for me after 11 is lunch time food unless im having brunch. Didn't bring anything might have to get something but the area im in for work literally has nothing but a McDonald's, pizza or deli so not a lot of choices.

5662CB80-95C5-4742-8037-B8AFCE4EB3FD.jpeg

Saw this in the store for the 1st time today and picked it up. I don’t expect it to be good, but I want to continue my streak of trying as many Famin’ Hot products as a I can.

So this was an experience. I’m still processing. I don’t think I liked the Flamin’ Hot flavor combined with butter, but I’m not sure. Actually may have to try another box just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom