FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Closed 2020 with steak.
8FB9CDC1-8C12-4581-884A-0E1DF4EE6854.jpeg
A656C279-22FF-4F9E-9736-FDD9BE1D3492.jpeg

Opened 2021 with steak.
24E1C42E-AC57-40BB-93D5-8225C82C52A9.jpeg

After those two meals though, going to try to reduce my red meat consumption a little. More seafood/chicken/turkey. Few more salads instead of sandwiches. Swap beers for liquor. No diets or anything but just trying to be a bit more conscious of things.

Me and my boy are planning a Chile/Argentina road trip for whenever corona dies down. I gotta blaze some trails like Grine Grine

:lol: @ the crazy cow

I bet the food down there is top Notch.

You might as well, you’re already down there.

my pops used to do a lot of work in South America and some of the stuff was so remote travel time and layovers would take up half the time so he’d always go rogue and stay down there to chill after.

Thinking about staying another week and fly to Argentina on Monday.

Going to Ballestas Islands tomorrow to see some marine life and Paracas to a vineyard. Then heading to Huacachina to go sandboarding.

What are some of the top food countries you been to?

What are some of the top food countries you been to?

Depends what type - for instance, wasn’t too impressed with Italy for their pizza and pasta :lol: You would think that their Italian food would be good. Just like Spain, it was okay.

As it stands: France, Japan.

I only want to recognize this small town in Cuba, Viñales - food was exceptional.

Most of my best experiences of food in different countries were not in restaurants - either they were private chefs or home cooked meals.

Last edited:
Me and my boy are planning a Chile/Argentina road trip for whenever corona dies down. I gotta blaze some trails like Grine Grine

:lol: @ the crazy cow

I bet the food down there is top Notch.
I gotta go one day. My moms from Chile and she hasn’t been in forever either
I need to get better at Spanish and go

Grine Grine

I come in professional peace but are you WORKING while down there? I know you said you do I-T or something but are you on vacation right now?

Back
Top Bottom