FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

alcohol in general is easily the worst thing i consume. been good about limiting to the weekend but could benefit cutting back more

don't eat many sweets, fast food, or fried stuff. most of that is easy to avoid for me, and not worth it

meats, cheeses, pastas, breads would be next on the list to cut. definitely upped my intake in 2020

I come in peace but are there anything you plan on targeting/cutting out?

I think I might try to do no more than 4 days per week consuming animal flesh. Easier to say now but that is the plan.
Good on you. As a recommendation a somewhat simple, but very tasty and filling meal, I would say do some steam okra, broccoli, cabbage, sweet pepper and white onion.

Much better. Thanks.

You can help me with that while I help solewoman solewoman with her cheese addiction.

Going to be eating cheese...

54554BB9-5B42-45C2-AF34-8D5E1EECAAE6.gif

Good on you. As a recommendation a somewhat simple, but very tasty and filling meal, I would say do some steam okra, broccoli, cabbage, sweet pepper and white onion.
Good look. I can do that. I am usually just basic with my veggies. Salads, slaws, or singular steamed veggies. But thankyou.

solewoman solewoman

When I was trying to lose weight about 10 years ago I did a lot of steam veggies brown rice tofu and a lot of hot sauce..

Good look. I can do that. I am usually just basic with my veggies. Salads, slaws, or singular steamed veggies. But thankyou.

solewoman solewoman
There's tons of filling you can do, rice and beans w/veggies on the side, or something like this w/ cabbage or callaloo if you can find it (not my pic
6add082a542c31aac07c8ce27507a40b.jpg

Good luck on your journeys to only eat meat most days out the week.

I’m looking to significantly cut down on alcohol consumption and fast food. Ate more fast food meals in 2020 than any time since I was 22 and in my first year of law school. Part pandemic, part straight up laziness.

Needed this , after Japanese whisky last night
553CD45E-13C4-4883-A6A4-D9918DC08B36.jpeg
Man, I did the Pressed Juicery 3day cleanse a few weeks ago. That ish was pretty damn miserable. Lol.

But it works, I guess.. if you're able to stay disciplined, I lost 6 pounds, rid my body of all the bull**** I typically eat and honestly felt more energized.

I think it's a good way to kickstart some healthy habits.

I never drink soda/juice but started to this year for some reason. Def drank more this year than the past few years combined
Gotta stop before it becomes too common or a habit

Back
Top Bottom