FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nothing fancy, just eggs over spam and hash browns, topped off with some hotter sauce Truff. The messier, the tastier

CB89F4DD-F0FC-4AB6-925D-9ADFA9D5D061.jpeg

7E3D59E2-BFFC-4076-924A-BF713DF5296A.jpeg

So i've been making awesome coffee at home does anyone have a travel mug the love. I currently have disposable dixie cups with lids but stuff sometimes leaks and y'all know how crazy i am about my car. I have a yeti for drinks but i wouldn't use that because the lids are weird

So i've been making awesome coffee at home does anyone have a travel mug the love. I currently have disposable dixie cups with lids but stuff sometimes leaks and y'all know how crazy i am about my car. I have a yeti for drinks but i wouldn't use that because the lids are weird

I have one of these, which I like:

A7C99698-A6D1-4A1D-8053-0B5FDDC2605F.png

It’s secure, but you just squeeze that button to open the top for a sip, so easy too.

starbucks actually has good coffee mugs
you go so much that you should have points to get them for free

Guess the Yeti lid doesn't really bother me. Definitely my go-to.

We have a couple Starbucks ones though that are pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom