FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Best pasta I had was some little Italian spot in Jacksonville with mobsters sitting in the corner, crazy good. That said I agree there's a certain "wow" euphoric factor that it will never have like the right pizza or crab dish.

*Also of course that wasn't literal sole lady, but internet people are wild so I get it.

Yeah my best pasta - outside of what I just experience in Peru was in the States(John Creek, Ga) at this small Italian restaurant owned by a family from Sicily.

Fried Fish vs Pasta is definitely extremely #Cultural

Fried Fish certainly isn't bad by any means, but it's probably something I eat like once or twice a year. Pasta is being eaten several times a month.

The best pasta meal i ever had was in a this cute restaurant in Venice when i visited last fall. It was a braised beef pappardelle.

Pasta in Italy is only good in Sicily - IMO. Everywhere else meh.

nah the pasta is pretty bomb everywhere. so many good regional ingredients and dishes

a lot of Italian restaurants in the US don't get it right. but you can slide into any random mom and pop in Italy and it's going to be cooked to perfection

the pizza is more disappointing there. outside of Naples i'm not blown away by much of it

Made burgers last night with leftover ground beefs from the weekend. Didn't have buns so had to use sourdough bread. Just isn't the same as a good toasted bun.

At least I sauteed some onions though and had sauce :lol:

Pizza can go.

:rofl: Man what is wrong with folks.

Yo i got an entire pizza the other day. They gave me 2 at the pick up, i peeped the order it was just 1. I said hmm. I gave the lady the first one and she high tailed it back inside :lol: kept that ****
8$ isn't a good tip for ubereats?
she needs to be made famous

Its not bad. I got 30 cents once :rofl: i said wtf man

Other times its more than the amount i get for the delivery so it balances out most of the time.

I tend to avoid mcdonalds and **** like that unless its late and no where else is open. The wait to pick up is usually long cuz they send u to the spot when the order isnt even ready,plus you dont get much per trip and those customers tend to skimp out on the tip in my experience.

Fried Fish vs Pasta is definitely extremely #Cultural

Fried Fish certainly isn't bad by any means, but it's probably something I eat like once or twice a year. Pasta is being eaten several times a month.

Insert Rick Ross Youtube video where mans' mom made him spaghetti, fried fish, lima beans, and cole slaw :lol:

ECB68DBC-2D69-423F-91EA-63E64CC07FA0.gif

Back
Top Bottom