FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Crunchy Maki Combo, Flame Sushi, NYC:
C6A5D746-A5B2-49E5-830A-C8767CADD146.jpeg

McRib (joint $6 just for sandwich 🤦‍♂️):
DB8D8D1D-B2B1-4900-A17A-39CFC9228DC7.jpeg

Moar Patsy’s:
3C9E2E78-D1D6-4768-BD95-5AC66648503E.jpeg
F9E9997E-FE51-4E72-9FFD-900DAC9BA3E5.jpeg

Sushi look like it came straight out the Walmart freezer.

Paid $6 for a McRib

And that pizza....

Then you had the nerve to zoom in on that dry *** pasta...

22v52a.jpg

I haven’t heard of that. He has a local store where we live and is in the process of opening up another store in our local mall. It’s cool he gets stuff from all over the world. Prior to him doing this I didn’t even know there was such a market for “exotic snacks” and sodas. But I’ve seen some cool flavored sodas and chips and stuff.

Is this in Poughkeepsie? I saw one of these opened up there and I’m up there sometimes for work.

UpscaleVandal is always posting the boxes he gets from

Last edited:
Theres a spot up here on Uber and they just sell snacks (chips, chocolate, candy etc). They just in a storage container, 1 guy just chilling and packing all the orders. They must make good money

Yes in Poughkeepsie!!

I went to college up there. I remember seeing something when that spot opened. I have a nasty sweet tooth and was always seduced by the Crunchie etc. bars from the UK. I wouldn’t get the box because I don’t like the randomness of it but was going to hit that spot next time I’m up there so I could pick and choose my own treats. COVID has slowed down my travels.

I don't drink soda except for a Jarritos once in a blue with tacos but some of them international joints look delicious.

I went to college up there. I remember seeing something when that spot opened. I have a nasty sweet tooth and was always seduced by the Crunchie etc. bars from the UK. I wouldn’t get the box because I don’t like the randomness of it but was going to hit that spot next time I’m up there so I could pick and choose my own treats. COVID has slowed down my travels.

I don't drink soda except for a Jarritos once in a blue with tacos but some of them international joints look delicious.
Yes he has such a good variety of stuff! If you’re ever back up this way check out his store on Main Street pk or by next month the mall store will be open.

Back
Top Bottom