FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm not paying for the salads cuz I don't eat them at least not ordering them.

I'll go half or a 1/3 or w/e on a pie and proceed to eat/take my portion according to how many ppl put in for it.

But that's never happened when I went out to eat pizza with friends. We have always ordered our own meals. Different tastes, different appetites, different amounts of money on hand any given day.

Got a friend don't even eat pizza but will still come along for convo and enjoying our company only to order a drink or icee.

Order more than one meal for yourself? Share it with yourself. Just cuz something is made to be shared doesn't mean you have to.

Cuz will this place not seat me if I come in alone? Clearly can't share when you're alone. Does this place not do delivery or doggy bags? Cuz I can order enough food for one so it should be no problem amongst a group.

famb i get it, you don't ever want to share like that :lol: i suspect most people have that preference

i know my friends who i would and wouldn't go out and expect/want to share a meal with. it's #EatToEat mentality and perhaps a touch of #PickyEater

me personally, sometimes i'll want something specific, other times i'll want to try everything or multiple things on the menu

if it's the right group dynamic and restaurant, we splittin everything and just enjoying it and no one is trippin about maybe not liking or eating one thing or not eating as much as the next person

it's not the most common occurrence. most restaurants and menu items in general aren't meant to be shared

Grown man sharing a meal with another grown man
20210121_222750.jpg

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Attachments

• giphy-downsized-medium.gif
    giphy-downsized-medium.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom