FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don't like the "raw" meatness of impossible, that's weird and they didn't need to take it that far but I get it, and the beyond is just too "earthy" tasting for me. I don't do them often but I enjoy an impossible burger out of the options.

I think it also has to do with how it’s prepared. I had an impossible burger at one place and it was cool, had it at another and I had to force myself to eat it.

I didn’t make it up. People say it all the time
when they review it. Especially when it first made its wave in the fast food sector . And it’s hardly close enough for me. The texture and taste is is really hard to get used to.
Never said you did, I know people do, talking about what they're intended to be in general. People do exaggerate.

That texture is just something else. I remember eating it, I took a piece of the inpossible burger meat, squeezed it between my fingers and it smushed with like no resistance . 🤢 . I’d much rather have veggie patties .

#PlantTalk

20210202_202830.jpg

Teryaki stir fried noodles with air fried shrimp and salmon

Last edited:
Girl I’m datin is a vegetarian so I’d had some of that beyond & impossible ****. I don’t see how people can commit to eating it consistently. It’s eatable but they’re lying their *** off when they say you won’t know the difference.

chemical burgers.

Don’t even taste like food. Created straight in a lab.

Probably shares ingredients wit the Covid Vaccine.

Had an impossible burger once. Didn't deem it enjoyable enough to repeat the experience.

There are a ton of delicious vegetarian and vegan dishes out there. If my aim is for something plant-based, I'm gonna opt for them over a struggle burger 100 times out of 100.

Back
Top Bottom