FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My girl is a New Jersey Michael’s stan and just asked me to make this one of her Valentine’s Day gifts :lol:
16F6B34A-8DDA-4317-958D-18ABEE89B74D.jpeg

That’s cool. I get it.

I own and wear this shirt -

3DD77714-0AF0-4A5E-A019-08BC7F8FF2CC.jpeg

A dessert binge while at Cindy Lou's Fish House in Baltimore, Maryland

Clockwise:

-Smokey Sweet Potato Cheesecake with toasted meringue, bourbon caramel and frosted pecans
-Tea & Cake with almond pound cake, pickled quince, salted almonds and earl grey ice cream
-Apple Stack Cake with honey cake, granny smith apples, Old Bay caramel, green apple chip slices and vanilla bean whipped cream

All of the desserts were really good, but the Tea & Cake was my favorite. It had a herbal taste and I absolutely loved it!

Cindy Lou's Desserts.jpg

Last edited:
A dessert binge while at Cindy Lou's Fish House in Baltimore, Maryland

Clockwise:

-Smokey Sweet Potato Cheesecake with toasted meringue, bourbon caramel and frosted pecans
-Tea & Cake with almond pound cake, pickled quince, salted almonds and earl grey ice cream
-Apple Stack Cake with honey cake, granny smith apples, Old Bay caramel, green apple chip slices and vanilla bean whipped cream

All of the desserts were really good, but the Tea & Cake was my favorite. It had a herbal taste and I absolutely loved it!

Cindy Lou's Desserts.jpg
I still gotta eat there. Gonna wait til the city lifts the 1hr rule though.

I still gotta eat there. Gonna wait til the city lifts the 1hr rule though.
I stayed at the Canopy hotel (which the restaurant is inside of) and that is how I ordered the food. The server was telling me about the 1 hour time limit and I was like I want to take this dessert party upstairs! LOL I ate no food that whole day just to try those desserts.

551F383D-C094-4841-BE9B-34BAED01DD41.jpeg

found this at my local costco

F3B14B10-C553-49E5-982F-7C4760F657C6.jpeg

cooked it for the fam. behind are volcano noodles with braised short rib & khao soi from thai farmhouse kitchen in oakland.

I had to look up Volcano Noodles based on your pic. Sound amazing -

How would you rate the heat level?

my goodness that steak. didn't know costco had a5. im supposed to be saving money but i might have to splurge and try my hand at one of these.

I received an email from Red Robin this afternoon notifying me that it's 15% off your order.

The promo code is 15OFF

The promo is valid from today until next Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday to be specific.

If you're going to be near a Red Robin or plan to eat there soon, take advantage because they rarely have promos.

Back
Top Bottom