FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tampa Cuban sandwich $4.50
It’s pretty good, the fresh made and pressed Cuban bread makes the sandwich
39801AE3-EA91-4D94-999B-EE703247FF39.jpeg

If this was a marketing ploy to advertise the Meat Mountain sandwich then it worked because I'm going to go buy it tommorow. Looks excellent when someone makes it right.

haven't had Arby's in a decade I'd guess but my go to was the chicken, bacon, swiss sandwich w/ curly fries. it was good bacon for a fast food spot. I think the sandwich came with honey mustard

never got the Arby's hate. the roast beef and all that isn't for me but I remember their fried stuff was on point

havent had it in ages but that was my go to as well, chicken was crispy, the bacon was thick and those curly fries always hit :lol: might have to try it out again next time im near one

Glad you enjoyed it.

You've come a long way. No bull.

How hot was 5?

Mild.

The actual spice was there.

The heat wasn't really anything special.

Or n is that the kind of spice people talk with Indian?

The kick or the heat.

There's a difference.

havent had it in ages but that was my go to as well, chicken was crispy, the bacon was thick and those curly fries always hit :lol: might have to try it out again next time im near one

the pepperiness of the bacon and honey mustard set it off

on a sesame bun too :pimp:

and the OG version I remember had NO L&T

I mean appreciate Koop's food growth (pause?) but curry shrimp and rice and bread ain't really a far way to go.

It isn't but it is.

I grew up in the bricks.

Single mom working all the hours as a nurse.

So I was pretty much eating anything you could throw in the oven, come back in45 mins and its ready to eat.

I was eating like marikomorose marikomorose .

Seeing my people in this thread actually made me want to step out of basic American meals.

Would n of never eaten a whole fish, curry, jerk or oxtail with out this thread.

But I will NEVER try balut.

Go to hell SC kid SC kid

Ya boy has had saffron lobster ravioli!

WE MADE IT MA!

Back
Top Bottom