FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screenshot_20210220-140643_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210220-154751_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210220-154759_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210220-154804_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210220-154809_Gallery.jpg

French and Puerto Rican food today.

I don't like most traditional condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo) do lettuce and tomato adds some needed texture breakage and moisture.

what about hot sauce? too dry is no good. never thought about wanting moisture from L/T

my only response to that would be the meat should provide some moisture if cooked right (and melted cheese)

no cheese, no sauce, no condiments though, I can see how it helps

Getting off from work in a few hours. Pondering what to have for dinner. Always come to this thread for ideas.

Getting off from work in a few hours. Pondering what to have for dinner. Always come to this thread for ideas.

I had Thai tonight and it was excellent. Pad Thai Noodles and Ma-sa-man Curry, plus a Butterflied Fried Shrimp appetizer.

Question to the Beef Boys.

After "Ribeye Steaks" talk from last week, I want wondering about the concept of freezing steaks.

I don't know the science off-hand but it just seems like that ISN'T the thing to do.

I could understand meat that you are stewing, but for a cut of steak that you are preparing like a Ribeye, isn't freezing a bad idea?

I come in peace.

what about hot sauce? too dry is no good. never thought about wanting moisture from L/T

my only response to that would be the meat should provide some moisture if cooked right (and melted cheese)

no cheese, no sauce, no condiments though, I can see how it helps

I dont consider hot sauce a traditional American sauce.

I **** with hotsauce, BBQ sauce, ranch, vinegar & oil, ect.

I can even stomach some mayo based sauces.

Just not straight mayo.

Back
Top Bottom