FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Motz really needs his own cable TV show. Dude knows his stuff and is clearly on that loud pack all day long :lol:. A true entertainer.

Can confirm that the Red Hook Tavern burger is ridiculously good though:
0-2.jpg

If you don’t eat fast food regularly ,any of it can make you go to the restroom.
if it doesn’t you’re probably consuming fast food at least one time a day

Yeah I don't get the connotations between Mexican food and diarrhea outside of casual racism. Nothing inherently bowel-inducing about a lot of Mexican dishes.

Greasy American foods upset my stomach way more than any Mexican food or any bastardization of Mexican food ever could.

Yeah I don't get the connotations between Mexican food and diarrhea outside of casual racism. Nothing inherently bowel-inducing about a lot of Mexican dishes.

Greasy American foods upset my stomach way more than any Mexican food or any bastardization of Mexican food ever could.
I'm like yeah is it the beans? Because if so that's fiber and it's natural and expected baby.

i really don't see the bubble guts being aimed at mexican food. only taco bell
and taco bell isn't mexican food :lol:

If I am going Mexican, it's going to be some good Mexican, not Taco Bell. Arriba Arriba on 9th ave in Hell's Kitchen is good.

Back
Top Bottom