FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

no one eats TB cause they're itching for some mexican food, man :lol:
I am responding to the comments being made, and questions asked. I've never eaten Taco Bell.

v

Yeah I don't get the connotations between Mexican food and diarrhea outside of casual racism. Nothing inherently bowel-inducing about a lot of Mexican dishes.

Greasy American foods upset my stomach way more than any Mexican food or any bastardization of Mexican food ever could.

✌🏽
EAE65F35-24DC-406F-81E2-E067F47EE236.gif

Yeah I don't get the connotations between Mexican food and diarrhea outside of casual racism. Nothing inherently bowel-inducing about a lot of Mexican dishes.

Greasy American foods upset my stomach way more than any Mexican food or any bastardization of Mexican food ever could.

This is what I was responding to.

I said "bastardization of Mexican food" and I was careful to do so.

But, again, I fail to see what Taco Bell offers that is so diarrhea-inducing that other fast food chains don't have.
Basically, no need to move the goalpost to that knowing we eat good in here. It's the same ground meats, cold cheese, cold lettuce and grease etc. as any other americanized, bastardized fast food chain stuff, what about this one in particular has you hugging the toilet seat?

Basically, no need to move the goalpost to that knowing we eat good in here. It's the same ground meats, cold cheese, cold lettuce and grease etc. as any other americanized, bastardized fast food chain stuff, what about this one in particular has you hugging the toilet seat?
it's not the same though. taco bell has literally the lowest grade meat.
i joke about chipotle but it actually has higher quality meat than taco bell

There is definitely authentic gooood Mexican cuisine. Obviously pricey. Then theres cheap fast food joints. No racism about it. Ive eaten cheap foods from Asian, Indian, American joints, etc. Its the high fat oily greasy type of content in fast food. "Fast" in fast food. Fast trip to the loo. :lol:. Your guts may not handle it without good enough bile when you digest.

it's not the same though. taco bell has literally the lowest grade meat.
i joke about chipotle but it actually has way higher quality meat than taco bell
I'd imagine it's the same supplier as other yum brands ie kfc, pizza hut, habit burger.

There is definitely authentic gooood Mexican cuisine. Obviously pricey. Then theres cheap fast food joints. No racism about it. Ive eaten cheap foods from Asian, Indian, American etc. Its the high fat oily greasy type of content in fast food. "Fast" in fast food. Fast trip to the loo. :lol:.
So then why do the diarrhea comments only seem to come up with Taco Bell?

We have entire threads revolving around CFA, Shake Shack, and Popeyes with no mentions of their diarrhea-inducing effects.

So then why do the diarrhea comments only seem to come up with Taco Bell?

We have entire threads revolving around CFA, Shake Shack, and Popeyes with no mentions of their diarrhea-inducing effects.
Idk, but its something in the food, unsanitary workers, something. E coli unnoticed. Something.

Idk, but its something in the food, unsanitary workers, something. E coli unnoticed. Something.
So a single franchise across the entire country uniformly operates with unsanitary practices and/or employees that don't follow DOH regulations, and yet this has somehow gone unnoticed by governing bodies that oversee and audit these establishments yearly?

Call me crazy, but that sounds like nonsense.

So a single franchise across the entire country uniformly operates with unsanitary practices and/or employees that don't follow DOH regulations, and yet this has somehow gone unnoticed by governing bodies that oversee and audit these establishments yearly?

Call me crazy, but that sounds like nonsense.
🤷‍♂️ All I know is its a gamble. Sometimes no problem. Sometimes there is. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom