FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

How long do you guys keep leftovers for? I grilled chicken on Sunday...what's the latest day you would heat up leftovers?
Depends a bit, if you're concerned just deep fry it.
Yeah I don't get the connotations between Mexican food and diarrhea outside of casual racism. Nothing inherently bowel-inducing about a lot of Mexican dishes.

Greasy American foods upset my stomach way more than any Mexican food or any bastardization of Mexican food ever could.
Its more like fast food or any chain restaurant but I thought the Mexican dishes and diarrhea was a white ppl thing. You know cuz they can't handle the seasoning/spiciness.

Also wouldn't call Taco Bell Mexican food.

How-much-is-your-body-worth-on-the-black-market-branded-724x1024__01.jpg

BOTH EYES FOR 15 :wow:

Maybe I'm not poor spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

So a single franchise across the entire country uniformly operates with unsanitary practices and/or employees that don't follow DOH regulations, and yet this has somehow gone unnoticed by governing bodies that oversee and audit these establishments yearly?

Call me crazy, but that sounds like nonsense.
who sells ground beef like taco bell's ?
i've never seen that anywhere else

there's definitely a Mexican food stereotype in the US (spicy, bowel inducing)

I think spicy food can have an effect on the intestines (similar to how coffee does) which I imagine is a white people problem

as for Taco Bell, it probably gets that rep because that's what "Mexican" food is to a lot of people

Buying eyes for 1500 hundred? :lol:. How in the name of Jesus Christ they gonna put that in your head? Need a miracle.

Oh ok, I see i see. Transplant from a dead body. Maybe corneas or something.

Depends a bit, if you're concerned just deep fry it.
Its more like fast food or any chain restaurant but I thought the Mexican dishes and diarrhea was a white ppl thing. You know cuz they can't handle the seasoning/spiciness.

Also wouldn't call Taco Bell Mexican food.

From what I said to jape jape :

I said "bastardization of Mexican food" and I was careful to do so.

But, again, I fail to see what Taco Bell offers that is so diarrhea-inducing that other fast food chains don't have.

So a single franchise across the entire country uniformly operates with unsanitary practices and/or employees that don't follow DOH regulations, and yet this has somehow gone unnoticed by governing bodies that oversee and audit these establishments yearly?

Call me crazy, but that sounds like nonsense.
I mean if we want to get in to it where are the locations of these establishments? What community is ingesting this product?

Big business is usually corrupt. Big fast food is definitely corrupt. Government been corrupt.

who sells ground beef like taco bell's ?
i've never seen that anywhere else
Disregarding the fact that that would be an FDA issue rather than a DOH issue, no one has yet to explain how their ground beef is so diarrhea-inducing in comparison to other establishments with different suppliers.
I'm open to understanding why, I just need something more than "this is just my opinion."

I mean if we want to get in to it where are the locations of these establishments? What community is ingesting this product?

Big business is usually corrupt. Big fast food is definitely corrupt. Government been corrupt.
But, again, this does nothing to explain why Taco Bell gets singled out out of all of these fast food establishments.

Disregarding the fact that that would be an FDA issue rather than a DOH issue, no one has yet to explain how their ground beef is so diarrhea-inducing in comparison to other establishments with different suppliers.
I'm open to understanding why, I just need something more than "this is just my opinion."
This, i'm really genuinely just curious, not trying to start a food thread war or nothing.

Ya'll trippin off eyes when i'm at hands and forearm and how cheap it is. We implant hands now? Damn.
I swear a lot of this **** was not possible 10 years ago.

Internal organs I understood but now you can transplant faces, hands, genitals, etc. to the point hospital tv shows are adapting those situations for stories.

Its crazy to me to have somebody else's hands let alone face/penis.
But, again, this does nothing to explain why Taco Bell gets singled out out of all of these fast food establishments.
Cuz Taco Bell is a poor imitation of Mexican food.

I think most of us are aware of the stereotype and stigma placed on Mexican food. So there's already the diarrhea talk on the real thing.

It's not really a leap to see how Taco Bell gets an even worse reputation in those regards.

I always thought diarrhea was solely connected to the presence of refried beans.

But I overthink things but that is what I have always thought when people assigned Mexican food as something that gives someone the runs.

This is the California Burrito w/ Grilled Steak over at Arriba Arriba

1614205524613.png
Maybe it’s me but naming is a little important for restaurants. I probably wouldn’t step foot in a Mexican restaurant with that name. I’m sure it’s fire though.

I come in peace.

i thought it was the dog food ground beef they sell tbh
i don't know why taco bell gives people the ****s but let's not act like it doesn't.
there's literally 100's of accounts of bg's from taco bell

Maybe it’s me but naming is important for restaurants for me. I probably wouldn’t step foot in a Mexican restaurant with that name. I’m sure it’s fire though.

I come in peace.
I get that, especially if your heritage has been insulted in some way. It is indeed one of the most popular restaurants on 9th ave in NYC, right near the theater district.

coconut husks | Smoking Meat Forums - The Best Barbecue Discussion Forum On Earth!

I refused to waste a nice day (61 in DC) and not throw something on the grill. Got some Spicy Italian Sausages and Jerk Chicken going.

A few months ago I bought a coconut from somebody on the side of the road. I kept the shell hoping to use them as a smoking agent.

They definitely hold and produce more smoke than wood chunks but I will see how they end up making the food taste.

i thought it was the dog food ground beef they sell tbh
i don't know why taco bell gives people the ****s but let's not act like it doesn't.
there's literally 100's of accounts of bg's from taco bell
But, yet again, does it give people the bubble guts more than any other fast food establishment?
If your answer is "yes," can you provide any legitimate evidence as to why?
If your answer to the subsequent question is "no," then why should anyone give that assertion any credence?

Maybe it’s me but naming is a little important for restaurants. I probably wouldn’t step foot in a Mexican restaurant with that name. I’m sure it’s fire though.

I come in peace.
Consider other factors like what the restaurant looks like outside with that name and what you can see inside the place.

Back
Top Bottom