FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Best memories for pizzas is one bolognese pizza eaten around 2003, I think, in a restaurant, delicious, never ate a better pizza after this, but as it's old maybe I embellished the taste

EDIT : Some random pics taken from the Internet of döner plates, it's been a long time and it was delicious

1197615-550x550h.jpg
assiette-doner-au-poulet.jpg

Everytime I get Lou Malnati’s they have an option if you want buttercrust or not
Who TF is ordering without buttercrust?!

Deep Dish Pizza is very good. Only folks from NY get in their feelings when people say that though.

I needed to look up Chicago Thin Crust because I didn't know what it was.

It features cracker-thin crust that's usually square-cut and often loaded with fennel-heavy sausage. Unlike New York-style pizza, Chicago's thin crust is crispy and cannot be folded. This is because dough is rolled, not tossed, and cooked much longer to ensure that crunch

Deep dish is a risky pizza choice. It’s only good when it’s absolutely perfect and from the right spot. I like it.

Regular Pizza Hut style pan still my favorite though. I really dislike those fancy Italian style Neopolitan pizza. It’s not good.

I’m curious. What are everyone’s top 10 favorite meals?

1. Woodstock’s pizza
2. Chicken tikka masala with garlic naan
3. Ichiran ramen (from Fukuoka)
4. Super Taqueria Burrito with spicy avocado sauce
5. Home made fresh bread baked sandwich
6. Sushi (Japan)
7. Mekom kalmegi. Not sure in English but loved this spicy meat spot when i lived in Korea.
8. Chuncheon dalkabi - spicy chicken, veggies, and rice
9. Chole bature - puff bread with garbanzo beans
10. Hot pot

Back
Top Bottom