FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I miss Cracker Barrel

It's probably been 15+ years since I've been to one
tired.gif
The hell is wrong with you Racks?
what do you mean what's wrong with me?

what's wrong with you guhl?

As soon as it's consistently in the mid 80s pho season is over for me :lol: :lol:

I'm not built like that.

Hell if I went to Vietnam, I'm like 99% sure I wouldn't get pho cuz it's too hot and humid there

Is the job food safety related??

For me, a job that involves traveling and eating would be my dream
laugh.gif
It's journalism, and a journalism internship at that. So the pay <<<<<<<

But other than that, yeah it's pretty enjoyable. I'm probably going to continue doing this as a food blogger, as one of the owners told me that he gives free food to bloggers all the time.

Is the job food safety related??

For me, a job that involves traveling and eating would be my dream
laugh.gif
It's journalism, and a journalism internship at that. So the pay <<<<<<<

But other than that, yeah it's pretty enjoyable. I'm probably going to continue doing this as a food blogger, as one of the owners told me that he gives free food to bloggers all the time.
ah gotcha.

good tip on the food blogger thing.

I'm gonna start going into restaurants and telling the manager I'm a blogger and see what happens 
nerd.gif

Team one taco

Make sure you ask for guac the next time you order. :lol:

*As for American cheese...I HATED it. Up until last summer. I think I was scarred, because when I was a kid, my parents used to give me (#pobre) Kraft singles for snacks. Had my fill, and I probably went a good 20+ years without having another slice. That was until I had a grilled cheese w/ American. Life changing, bruh. :lol: Hard to believe that I had gone so long w/o ever having American melted. Everything about that God awful cheese changed for the better when it was melted down between two pieces of bread. I'm a quasi-fan. Just gotta have it melted. :rofl:

Team one taco

Make sure you ask for guac the next time you order. :lol:

*As for American cheese...I HATED it. Up until last summer. I think I was scarred, because when I was a kid, my parents used to give me (#pobre) Kraft singles for snacks. Had my fill, and I probably went a good 20+ years without having another slice. That was until I had a grilled cheese w/ American. Life changing, bruh. :lol: Hard to believe that I had gone so long w/o ever having American melted. Everything about that God awful cheese changed for the better when it was melted down between two pieces of bread. I'm a quasi-fan. Just gotta have it melted. :rofl:

American has it's uses. You can also throw a few pieces in a real cheese sauce and the chemicals in it keep your sauce from breaking :lol: grilled cheese and burgers though :pimp:

You guys ever get tacos árabes? :pimp:

My favorite cheese to use for a grilled cheese is muenster & I like use rye bread. I also add tomato & use mustard. :smokin

I don't have any special ones. American and Gouda is fire on rye. You can put whatever in tomatoes or apples. I just think of flavor profiles. Like balsamic, brie and apples on French bread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom