FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

About 3 years now
ohwell.gif
why have I not been aware of this till now..... 
embarassed.gif

do you and @proto onslaught  know each other IRL?

I'm not a fan of eggs on burgers anymore. Would rather have bacon instead.

Why not both?

Not really liking the texture of a sunny side up egg or how the yolk mixes with the other flavor of a burger anymore. At this point i'd probably like a scrambled egg on a burger better.

gotta get the egg "over hard" or "over medium".

Red Robin started serving their Royal Red Robin Burger with the egg sunny side up. I got heated the first time i got it like that and told them to remake it correctly. :lol: so now, i gotta tell them each time i order it.

Easter plate.

Post Easter dinner treat on the back deck for a nice MD spring evening compliments of my father in law. Great close to a really nice day with friends & relatives.

Reactions: fx2
Easter eats

She is a keeper pleighboi ... Meats looked well cooked. Make me want to chef up some roast beef sliders.

Hey, is it me or has anyone else started cooking for themselves so much, that eating out seems weird? If I am taking someone to dinner or having brunch, cool (and not often). But the thought of buying an already prepared meal is so off to me now ... I cook at least once every 3 days and save plenty money.

But if you are in NYC and looking for good eats, try "Peaches", "Smoked Joint" (Peaches sister restaurant), or try "SoCo" ... all of them are located in Brooklyn and serve Southern style cuisine.

Great eats! :smokin

Last edited:
What are some must eat spots in San Francisco? Heading out there in a few weeks with a hefty dining budget :lol:

San Tung for chicken wings and black bean noodles. Any burrito in the Mission district. Ikes sandwiches if you don't have one where you live.

What are some must eat spots in San Francisco? Heading out there in a few weeks with a hefty dining budget :lol:

San Tung for chicken wings and black bean noodles. Any burrito in the Mission district. Ikes sandwiches if you don't have one where you live.

Hefty budget, you have a ton of choices. Peep the Michelin star list and cross-check with Yelp. Make reservations far in advance.

My B-Day dinner a couple of nights ago.

I had tons of sides but i didn't want to keep taking pictures. I was embarrassing my wife :lol:. It was a super dark steakhouse.

Bauhaus. Back in 2013....
2aqn34.jpg

21mdu78.jpg
[/quote]

Last edited:
Reactions: fx2
New phone so once again I lost all my pictures of food I've been racking up since Christmas :x
Anyways, heres what I've had for the past month

Mandatory 53rd

Some home made pork chops, delicious!

Magnificent pizza, has pepperoni, sausage, ricotta cheese, red peppers, bacon :smoking

Avocado Egg Rolls. I love avocados so this is great!

California Cheesesteak, loved it.

Back
Top Bottom