FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

had chicken gyro with fries and Mac and cheese for lunch at work.... had this chicken cheese steak yesterday for lunch it has potatoes, bacon and mushrooms
20210402_121058.jpg

20210403_132319.jpg

lol no had it this Friday for lunch... spent easter at my sister's house... my pops made pancit, potatoe salad and lumpia... moms made the yams and ham... then my sister bought the lechon, grilled pork belly and shrimp sinigang... I brought the carrot cake...
20210404_144129.jpg

20210404_144147.jpg

I ate a pizza pie last night & I feel horrible. I ate it w/ soda last night as well. I'm so use to not drinking that **** that it felt like I was drowning anytime I took a swig. This wasn't a problem b4 I took a liking to fruits :lol:

Red pepper cauliflower grits

>D

Mix of stuff. Couple diff stews, dolmeh/dolma/dolmados whatever you wanna call it

Great Peppers

>D

Made Egg, ground chorizo and cheese breakfast burritos with taco sauce, sour cream and salsa. So unhealthy.

Thanks for finding a way to show us the inside of the burrito in a CIVILIZED manner.

>D

>D

Great Peppers

>D

Thanks for finding a way to show us the inside of the burrito in a CIVILIZED manner.

>D

Why you don't want me to be a better me DC?

Back
Top Bottom