FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower Eggs
Cauliflower Grits
Cauliflower Risotto
Cauliflower Macaroni (and cheese)
Cauliflower Couscous
Cauliflower Quinoa

I mean, why not? Anything white/lightskinned and small is ALL that's needed.

Cauliflower rice is one thing. Cauliflower grits are just down right disrespectful.

cauliflower grits seems like it would actually look and taste like grits.

I should preface this by saying that I hate grits. Usually when someone gives me shrimp and grits I just eat the shrimp and throw out the grits.

These “charred” oysters were just awful

8FAF04DF-1C6E-44F7-B8AF-76B8D217E6B3.jpeg

I mean grits are a blank canvas. Whatever you put in them / them in "sets it off ."

Shrimps and Grits from Bus Boys and Poets ( DC Area spot) is good. (Substitute with the Crab Grits though)

I mean grits are a blank canvas. Whatever you put in them / them in "sets it off ."

Shrimps and Grits from Bus Boys and Poets ( DC Area spot) is good. (Substitute with the Crab Grits though)

Maybe but a lot of the shrimp and grits I've eaten they just put the good stuff on the top and mad grits on the bottom. I just eat the good stuff on the top.

For me to actually entertain eating the grits, the shrimp mix to grits ratio has to be heavily weighted to the shrimp.

Im not proud of it.

People eat pizza and throw out the crust if they don't like it. It's not uncommon for people to scrap the parts of food they don't like. Grits are gross as hell.
Lol i hate grits. I had a fight in the county one time because I didn’t want my grits and was trying to trade for a pack of noodles. Dude wanted em but didn’t want to trade. I told him I’ll throw em away before I give em away. (I already offered em for sale couldn’t give away for nothing after that). I then walked over to the trash can and threw em Away. Fight ensued lol

Back
Top Bottom