FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Vineyard vines is a clothing brand that Caucasians in the south wear.

Chubbies are short shorts.

Louisiana Oysters Po’boy

41E05DB9-547A-4A59-946D-56BF5F7B421D.jpeg
048CC395-F271-4EBB-9AD1-48BAFB410B98.jpeg

Nouss Nouss WHenever you make one of "your dishes" , throw some of this on there.

I just realized I didn't have any left and it was definitely missed when I made an "Englightened" meal.

Lol, I always see those joints at the international stores. Similar to or better than Sriracha? Besides noodles, what do most folks throw that on?

B Sox B Sox
wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna

I heard BMore's food scene was on point.

I live in DC so I have no idea what the perception of our food is.

Them having the leg-up on DC in the seafood department kinda makes me appreciate them a little more.

1617885490900.png

Ben's...something that everyone should eat at least once in their life. However, just look at that chili. Just look at it :lol:

DC institution, but the food is really bad.

B Sox B Sox
wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna

Them having the leg-up on DC in the seafood department kinda makes me appreciate them a little more.

1617885490900.png

Half Smoke opened up last Friday here. Man, I HAD to avoid it because everybody and their mother was there :lol:. No bueno

But in regards to the food....DC has more “chic” places for food. And more brunch spots, hangout spots etc. Baltimore food and seafood is better, but it’s more straight to the point. You don’t get all the “vibes” and extras etc.

The Black DC/PG food scene does compete tho. Idk who lied to folks, but they got some ****. Kitchen Kray and those likes get it right.

B Sox B Sox
wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna

1617885490900.png

Me personally I associate DC with brunch, fancy restaurants and mumbo sauce :lol: ...Any regular local joint I tried was solid tho, but I think my city might have the edge just like you said cuz of they mastered the seafood game all these years ...I’m trying to think what else DC would be known for other than the Chilli bowl place that I used to talk to biddies outside of it but never ate there :lol:

Y’all know what place got some good food spots on the low? Columbia, MD ...Had some nice meals out there, trying to remember the place that hooked me up with the biggest plate of nachos and all the fixings I ever had in my life :lol: :pimp:

EYE haven't eaten enough in DC to really judge it like that. I hear there's an Ethiopian scene there that I don't really think really compares in Baltimore. Other than that, I feel like we got everything here.

Been to "The Chili Bowl Place" before :lol: . It was solid. Had drinks at the bar next door too. Which I think also might be called Bens?

Might try Half Smoke here this weekend.

Let me know if y'all need recs for Columbia too.

:lol: DC legit has some of the world's best restaurants, Bmore yo's just love to start ****.

Unless we just mean the "og" cultural foods, then yeah probably bmore.

B Sox B Sox what you know bout Snowden pkwy :pimp:.

They got an Indian restaurant in Columbia, Mangos I think. It’s pretty good. Love all the Pho Spots out there too. I used to work out there, and look forward to lunch break just to try some new **** out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom