FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Love hush puppies. Only place near me that had them was the Arthur’s Treachers at the mall food court. Wish it was still around. They had the best batter for their chicken tenders and fried fish.

Love hush puppies. Only place near me that had them was the Arthur’s Treachers at the mall food court. Wish it was still around. They had the best batter for their chicken tenders and fried fish.
We have in our mall it’s like part of the Nathan’s I think I’ve never had but I usually get tenders and fries from Nathan’s lol

Tried these

20210416_115019.jpg

There were only 2 on the shelf so I'm assuming people like these.

They're very light, even for a chip, very airy.
They have crunch but it's a soft crunch, softer than a dorito, you could crunch one with your tounge and the roof of your mouth.
They're slightly sweet and I didn't really get a salty flavor.
Nice consistency of chip shape and good amount in the bag.
Tastes more like a diet food. If eaten blindfolded one would think it was a ricecake chip.
Personally, not for me, but I see why people would like these.

2.78 stars

not nearly enough Caribbean food around me either

I did just find a new Mexican/Latin spot that opened right down the street. seems to be getting some love

much appreciated because my go to Mexican and Peruvian spots closed/moved within the last year

Good amount of cheese there. Pizza looks good.

Man, I went to this "Italian" restaurant earlier this week and order a pizza and you would have thought they were making pizza for a 7-year old. They put SO much cheese on that pizza that it was a struggle to eat it. Unless I know a place, I might just start asking them to go light on the cheese because I'm mad I wasted calories on that.

this is what i use. get em at costco for around this price

vanilla is trash though.... much prefer the chocolate

2.03-Lb Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder (Creamy Chocolate Fudge) https://slickdeals.net/f/14958476-2...146643410&src=da_si_v2_90509921#post146643410

Burrito bowl from the best Mexican in my city - just a shame it’s an hour round trip. Sorry forgot to take a pic before I was eating.

Mine with pork and the Roastin’ Red salsa. Veg and rice underneath.

FB8E3AC2-31F9-4A27-A542-5E1205397DE7.jpeg

And their home made chips which are great.
2821DEF5-919B-4698-98CF-79F2BBAB74C0.jpeg

Burrito bowl from the best Mexican in my city - just a shame it’s an hour round trip. Sorry forgot to take a pic before I was eating.

Mine with pork and the Roastin’ Red salsa. Veg and rice underneath.

FB8E3AC2-31F9-4A27-A542-5E1205397DE7.jpeg

And their home made chips which are great.
2821DEF5-919B-4698-98CF-79F2BBAB74C0.jpeg
What’s the name of the Mexican you got it from?

Good amount of cheese there. Pizza looks good.

Man, I went to this "Italian" restaurant earlier this week and order a pizza and you would have thought they were making pizza for a 7-year old. They put SO much cheese on that pizza that it was a struggle to eat it. Unless I know a place, I might just start asking them to go light on the cheese because I'm mad I wasted calories on that.

one of my favorite pizzas. very good ingredients all around

people love their cheese man :lol: always trips me out when I hear folks ordering extra cheese

that seems like a safe way to go. there's no way they won't use enough

Tried these

20210416_115019.jpg

There were only 2 on the shelf so I'm assuming people like these.

They're very light, even for a chip, very airy.
They have crunch but it's a soft crunch, softer than a dorito, you could crunch one with your tounge and the roof of your mouth.
They're slightly sweet and I didn't really get a salty flavor.
Nice consistency of chip shape and good amount in the bag.
Tastes more like a diet food. If eaten blindfolded one would think it was a ricecake chip.
Personally, not for me, but I see why people would like these.

2.78 stars

“what’s poppin? Brand new whip just hopped in.”
A4F0A205-2077-42B4-B5EC-7D30F9F07210.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom