FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1618922182346.jpeg

The concept of fast food spaghetti just never sat well with me. :lol:

The pies look cool in the picture.

The gravy poured over fried chicken doesn't sound good at all. :lol:

The actual jubilee chicken is all I liked when I ate there. I just felt like the entire establishment was doing way too much with the food, just give me chicken and some hot sauce and be done with it :smh:

The spaghetti tasted like struggle. I'm not a big fan of pies in general with a few exceptions.

Never had it the fast food way but Spaghetti is super easy to make though.

The actual jubilee chicken is all I liked when I ate there. I just felt like the entire establishment was doing way too much with the food, just give me chicken and some hot sauce and be done with it :smh:

The spaghetti tasted like struggle. I'm not a big fan of pies in general with a few exceptions.
You know you can just order the chicken right? :lol:

I wanted to try everything. My point is if I went back there I just want the chicken.
The pies are good, my favorite thing there.

Whenever people at my old job would go there for lunch theyd ask if i wanted to come id say no but give em some money to bring me back a pie.

I thought provolone was a normal choice for a cheese steak.

I never had an authentic cheese steak in Philly but had one from a food truck claiming to be authentic in NY. They used cheese wiz and it was beyond salty.

Yea, "Carry-Outs" around here have always used Provolone on Steak and Cheeses. I thought that was the default cheese.

But when it comes to Philly Cheese-Steaks, I thought CHeeze-Wiz was the default.

I always associated the places that use cheez wiz as the cheaper variety. And while I know that Genos and Pats use it, generally speaking the other places that I had a philly cheese at in Philly used provolone. Cheez wiz is honestly **** and those 2 spots are overrated as hell.

Yeah I'll take the cheese wiz over provolone on a cheese steak, I like the melty, cheesy, saltiness. Provolone is kinda bland and a little weird, gets cold faster.

Back
Top Bottom