FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I think 100 call attempts in 5 minutes is feasible.

I had to call District 96 Brewery 156 times in a row before l could get through to order cans last summer. Took me maybe 8-10 minutes.

Nah that's some kinda mental issue.

whatever you say.:lol:

On a house phone yea, on a cell phone?

Can we test this out and time it please?
Why would it be harder on a cel phone? You literally just tap the number, hear busy signal, tap hang up and repeat. It’s not that difficult :lol:
Whats so hard about pressing redial on your cell after you hang up?
These guys making it seem like it’s some sort of challenge. :lol:

It would take longer on a cell phone than a landline because the hanging up process is more instantaneous using a landline than a cell phone.

Also the redial is quicker.

I am not saying it (the physical process of redialing) would be DIFFICULT on a cell phone but 100 in 5 minutes, I don't know man.

ahaha this is coming from people on a sneaker forum

yall telling me yall never tried hitting add to cart over and over on a footsite or sneaker site trying to obtain a shoe ?

its the same thing

433EAB2F-0E4B-4A66-81A9-FF25E7A0EDCD.gif

The longest process in calling and pressing redial is how many rings you wait before hanging up. Everything else is less than a second.

Ridiculous argument (par for the course). Hanging up and redialing is easy and quick AF. Only thing that matters is how long you feel like doing it.

I really like using different cheeses to make grilled cheese sammys. One time me and my ex did a grilled cheese cook off and used like 10 different varieties. Every one came out bomb. Might do that again sometime this week.

I really like using different cheeses to make grilled cheese sammys. One time me and my ex did a grilled cheese cook off and used like 10 different varieties. Every one came out bomb. Might do that again sometime this week.

10 is wild but agreed that multiple cheeses can create some real great flavor. just like mac and cheese

Back
Top Bottom