FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Smoked duck tortilla soup dog !
I’m n love
2A497DA9-8F29-4FDC-8720-03AEAD7EC3A6.gif

coming from a actual philadelphian

cheese wiz makes the cheese steak better

Angelo's/Jims > vs all
Angelos, johns roast pork, and joes > all

i think Cooper sharp or American is the best and prob most popular on cheesesteaks.

I know people like provolone, but SHARP provolone on a cheesesteak I’ve never heard anyone doing. Sounds intense.

plansb plansb maan angelos been EXTRA BUSY recently its been a pain in the *** esp since thats the only way to order is via Phone and pick up

107 calls last time before i got in touch wit someone LOL thats how you know they bomb

also a Roll is what really makes the cheesesteak

plansb plansb maan angelos been EXTRA BUSY recently its been a pain in the *** esp since thats the only way to order is via Phone and pick up

107 calls last time before i got in touch wit someone LOL thats how you know they bomb

also a Roll is what really makes the cheesesteak
Agree. And angelos rolls are top notch. Angelos sandwiches in general are top tier. I haven’t been since the fire. But last time I went it was similar, we called for like 25 min before we could get through. :lol:

You called a restaurant 107 times??

ya fam LOL

ever since Dave Portnoy taste tested this place the business started boomin some more.. it was busy before but his segment took it next level

it caught on fire and was closed for a bit but recently opened back up

sure the calls may sound crazy but its top tier as far as a Authentic Philly Cheese steak goes

yall can laugh get your jokes in all you want its cool doe

my philly ppl know what its hitting for

ya fam LOL

ever since Dave Portnoy taste tested this place the business started boomin some more.. it was busy before but his segment took it next level

sure the calls may sound crazy but its top tier as far as a Authentic Philly Cheese steak goes

And 100 calls doesn’t take long. It’s literally dial, busy, hang up, repeat. Can prob call 100 times in five minutes. :lol:

ya fam LOL

Looks good

Back
Top Bottom