FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Is the food at "hooters" good?

To tell you the truth, I’ve only been there once. (Years ago). So I don’t really remember. But I purchased these once at the supermarket and they were really good. I really enjoyed the sauce.

1619112116754.jpeg

the tj's cacio y pepe is so solid.
how is the orange chicken?

TJ’s has fake meat version of the Orange Chicken that me and my son like a lot, so I’d imagine the real chicken version is tasty too.

It’s ok gonna raid our kitchen for snacks. My workplace has a designated snack area they provide.

What you guys got?

We have a vending machine (it’s fee) with stuff like Chex Mix, Peanuts, Sun Chips, Granola Bars and candy.

For “healthier” options, there’s Chiobani Yogurt and String Cheese in the office kitchen fridge.

What you guys got?

We have a vending machine (it’s fee) with stuff like Chex Mix, Peanuts, Sun Chips, Granola Bars and candy.

For “healthier” options, there’s Chiobani Yogurt and String Cheese in the office kitchen fridge.
Everything was pretty healthy here too. I’d love some yogurt and string cheese.

My assumption is that there are probably locations with more talent than the one I was at :lol:

I think I’ve been to three different Hooters in my lifetime (including one in Baltimore near the waterfront) and all of them were underwhelming.

I think I’ve been to three different Hooters in my lifetime (including one in Baltimore near the waterfront) and all of them were underwhelming.
We have meetings in the conference room at my coworker's apt building which is right across the street from that one. Whole Inner Harbor area is dead these days, and that Hooters is one of the only places left that's an easy walk.

I think I've only been to one other one in West Palm Beach when I was in college. Think it was probably marginally better.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican likes them

i think they are good too but then again i'm always drunk when i would go
yall got twin peaks and bombshells? or chula's?
No Twin Peaks. Haven't even heard of the others.

There used to be a place called Tilted Kilt in White Marsh. Never went. Got replaced by Bar Louie a few years ago.

twin peaks is essentially the same thing it just looks nicer. bombshells is essentially a new hooters
chula's is the latin version i never been though

Back
Top Bottom